How can I create a logo for my blog?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Logo is an essential thing in blogging, it shows that you have really build up your brand and almost every blog has a logo it is hard to see a blog with just text at the header it must be a logo with the name of the blog or websites on it, but creating this logo is the problem I also have a blog and I only wrote my blog name in text at the header, people who visited my blog said I'm the design is good but I need a logo because that will complete my brand.

I have tried to contact a logo designer but the money which he charged me for a logo was too much so I want to create the logo by myself and am having trouble doing it, I have used the online logo makers which I found on Google search result but the logo isn't what I want it to be. How can I create a logo anyone hear should help me please, my blog is a tech blog not music or entertainment blogs that needs much logo designing.

There are a lot of free logo designing tools that you can use. The first and foremost is Canva. It is an online graphic designing tool. You do not need any graphic designing skills because it is drag and drop tool. It is completely free, but you will have to pay subscription fees for extra services. Apart from logo, you can also create other graphics requirements for your website or business. Namechep, a domain registrar and web hosting company also has a logo designing tool. It is a completely free tool. You can choose text style, color, art/images, and your logo will be ready in less than 5 minutes. Another free log designing tool I have used is called free logo design. This is also a completely free service. However, you will have to pay to generate higher dimension files. These are just a few examples, a simple google search will show you a lot of logo designing tools that are completely free.