How Can Cryptocurrencies Gain Trust Of Investors?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I must say that the creation of digital tokens and digital assets such as cryptocurrencies have brought a new revolution ion the financial and commercial sector. It has been speculated by many professionals that cryptocurrencies will be the future of the financial and commercial world and if we analyze how cryptocurrencies are emerging, then we may realize that these statements are not to be taken lightly because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are indeed gaining popularity in a rapid manner. However, I have noticed that Bitcoin and other Altcoins have still not gained the trust of many investors and financial experts who believe that Bitcoin is still a risky asset and it's value might plunge to extremely low rates at certain point.

I have been reading the statements of many people who do not consider Bitcoin a "free of risk" of investment despite being a decentralized asset that operates on a powerful blockchain technology. I think people still rely much on traditional stock markets and traditional finance much more and I think this is one of the main things that is holding Bitcoin back. What steps can we take to make sure that Bitcoin is indeed a risk-free investment? in short, how can we make people understand that Bitcoin is a trustworthy investment?

Has has existed for a longer period of time and this should give some people the confidence to understand that it is a genuine project, people who does not believe in cryptocurrency are those that are not willing to take risks but people who took risks and bought cryptocurrency earlier during the time of its invention are the one that are enjoying cryptocurrency now, I won't really have to convince people to engage in cryptocurrency they have to do it on their own will... For me personally I am investing the little money I have in cryptocurrency believing that one day it will be valuable