How can a 15 years old boy make money on the Internet?

fattofit1

A great way to make money online regardless of your age is re-skinning apps. Although it does have to do with code and apps, you don’t need to be able to code. It’s actually more about design than it is about code.

Anyway, the basic idea is this: Purchase or create an app template, change the app template’s graphics, and then sell the app. This is a very simplified route to success with re-skinning apps.

To begin, you’ll need about $150 if you want to re-skin iOS apps. If you’re okay with Amazon or Android, you’ll need even less. If you don’t know how to code, I would recommend checking out Chupamobile to purchase app templates. You can get them for prices between $49 and $250. There are some that cost more, but you probably don’t want to do that as your first re-skin. Once you purchase your app, you’re going to want to change some stuff. Don’t try to add features!! This can get complex and it isn’t worth the time. All you have to do is change the graphics/art, the app name, and any icons/screenshots/etc. This should only take about 1 to 3 hours depending on how experienced you are. After you are finished editing your template, you can release the app and create a listing for it on Flippa to sell.

I’ve seen that the typical app I create sells for between $100 and $300. Although there are some instances where I’ve sold an app for as much as $2,000! After you sell your first re-skin, just re-skin the same app and sell it again. Keep repeating this and with your profits, purchase more apps to re-skin. Eventually, you’ll be able to make a lot of money with this. Last year, I was able to make $15,000 working 1 hour per week.

Hopefully, this post brought some insight into ways to make money online other than affiliate marketing and Amazon FBA. The competition for app re-skinning is pretty low now so it's a great time to jump in! If you’re interested, check out my YouTube Channel for tutorials and tips on re-skinning apps. In addition, you should check out my Facebook Group for app re-skinners so we can all discuss our strategies! Good luck!