Finance Hourly pay or Monthly salary

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Firstly when one is looking for job or seeking for job in one place ; part of what to put in consideration after been employ is either they pay hourly or monthly.

Some time in some countries hourly payment for job done is more good and better than monthly pay in the sense that when somebody calculate what somebody could earn in a day is more than what some people will earn in a month.
Hourly pay can still give somebody more opportunities to do other things than to be doing the same job all the time.

Monthly payment in the other hand is a situation where the payment to the workers can only be done monthly.
This means that a worker can not just requested for his/her salary until when the employer is ready to pay. And some times if there is imagency need by the worker it's use to be very hard before one can get part of their salary out in order to use. This is a question asked by a friend of mine.
You idea can also help.

Segat

Hourly pay or monthly are both good but making a choice on which one to go for will be determine by a lot of factors like ; the security of the job , the number of people engaged in such job and availability of the person in question. If for instance you are doing it on part time basis and the credibility of the employer is guaranteed please make it daily. Though I prefer daily because you have what you have worked for immediately and plan properly on it. On the other hand if one is not having good saving strength go for monthly.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The both type of wages are good to me. Hourly and monthly have to do with your personal choice of payment. There some people that prefer weekly or bi weekly wages to due the financial status they might have been into and some people prefer monthly so that they can budget the next months ahead.

Ralphjoe

I will definitely prefer and how I Live here over salary anytime, any day. This is because I have tested the salary payment and I have come to discover that we don't actually enjoy this salary payment so my reason for thinking that I will prefer hourly pay is that I want to also know what it will be like to be receiving hourly payment method.

D

Deleted member 28127

If you work for monthly salary you are full time engaged so you don't have time for extre income activity and this helps if you are not studying and working however work hourly is good for students because they study and work same time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hourly is acceptable by me. Collecting your money monthly means you will be tied down till the end of the month even when you are not satisfied with the conditions and terms of the jobs or business. But if it is hourly, you can decide to work for an hour and leave if you ain't comfortable with the job.

Setfragil

It depends on the type of work that is involved and the payments for the two choice. Both are actually good depending on how much the company pays per hour and monthly. If it is a menial job I will choose hourly pay as you will be able to receive your money once the job has been completed but if it is a professional job I will choose monthly payments as monthly payments most times comes with some other benefits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Both hourly and monthly salary is good,it all depends on the kind of job one is engaged in,also the amount the company pays the worker,in my own aspect of view i prefer hourly because i think i will be able to make more than people working for monthly earning,also i like seeing my money daily so that i know how to budget it very well.

Briangsam

Both are good actually but it depends on the nature of job and the lifestyle and responsibilities of the worker. How much the company pays hourly and monthly. If the pay per hour is more than the monthly pay, one could opt for the hour payment; especially if it is a menial job. But key and formal workers will want to get their salary monthly because it will be easier to save.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was in the US there was an offer of an odd job every Saturday night. The pay was hourly and the work was only for 4 hours. I took it to have extra money while waiting for the employer to call me for the formal job. When I was called for a technical job it pays monthly. Comparing the 2 jobs it is really a big advantage to be paid a monthly salary because it is fixed and I am assured of the amount of salary.