High Paying Careers in 2022

Mika

VIP Contributor
You have been working online for a while, yet you are not making as much money as you want to make. Do you know why? Well, that might be because you do not understand your potential, you are not working for the right market, and you are not doing the right things. Here are a few options to choose from.

Join social media and create video content: Are you on TikTok, if not join immediately. You are on Facebook but have not started posting videos for Facebook Reels, or have not used the Instant Article feature, right? What you are waiting for, there is a lot of money to be made from Facebook videos and Facebook Instant Articles.

Build a website: If you have a website you can do a lot of things, from running ads and making money to making money through affiliate marketing. You can even use your website to sell your professional services, your digital and physical products, or do content marketing for businesses and individuals.

If you can learn facebook ads it will enable you to expand on your business. Some people has also been able to run thier business well using watsapp tv,i reconmend watsapp tv cos i have seen many making a living through it. A watsapp tv that can generate upto 1k views per post is capable of boosting your business popularity. Taken to Tik tok, not everyone can make use of it because it is mostly filled with entertianment stuffs and is mostly favoured by the females. Lastly, what euer we want to do online should be wat you are good at.

If you are confused about what you should do to make money in 2022, I suggest you try video making. There are a lot of platforms where you can publish short and long videos and make money from your videos. Youtube made possible for video content creators to make money from their videos, however, TikTok took video earnings to a newer height. TikTok was growing so fast that a lot of existing video sharing platforms and social platforms started rolling short video feature and even enabled monetization of short videos (which was very limited for TkTok users). While Tiktok has $200 million creator’s funds, youtube has $100 creator’s funds. Even though youtube has smaller funds, youtbe creator fund is available in almost all countries, whereas tiktok creator fund is available only in few countries. In order to outsmart its competitor, facebook created $1 billion creator funds. You can see how much earning potential these platforms have. These platforms have also made it easier to create videos, all you need is a mobile phone with a good camera (also internet and application installed). If you want to earn better you can try learning video making, video editing, and animation which will allow you to create better videos.

What you are trying to say are mainly for digital and affiliate marketers , because that is the only way they can make money. I.e by exposing their affiliate products to thousands of people using different social media , just like you have mentioned but this is not for people like traders .

What you also said would help people with freelancing skill like graphic designer or programming , if you can be able to expose your product to thousands of peoples on these social media obviously the possibility of you making much money with your services will be very high.

Personally when I have a reasonable skill that I have to offer to people in exchange for payment , I'll try as much as possible to advertise it on different social Media platform.

I understand perfectly what you are trying to say and whatever will be the case , we have to understand that it is not nice for us to just limit our skilled to the little community we are when there is a larger one .