Help Me In choosing A Bussines

AmaliaTG

We all know that aside from having your own personal bussines ideas, we have to consult one or two people in our lives to help us see further or to help us with even better suggestions. So here I am , I need to know which business to choose. I have been posting threads about bussines only because I am also trying choose the type of business I can set up for myself, maybe not now but in the future and you suggestions will greatly help.

First I need to tell you what I am passionate about and what I can do to turn my passions into bussines. I am passionate about Motivational speaking, cooking, I love cooking alot. I have nice singing voice. And am also Passionate about helping other to open their third eye and see things In true authentic way. I love trending fashions and I always try them out but I am not passionate about creating fashion. Also I am very logical being and I like thinking and overthinking everything in my head before I do something.

Which ever bussines you would recommend me please tell me this things; what does it take to open that type of a business? What are the strategies? Where and how can I start? Any other bussines idea that you will suggest for me, I will much appreciate. Help me out to choose which business to do.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If you are motivational speaker then you should start a youtube channel to try it out. You don't need much capital here so you start off and monetize your videos. It is from here you can be noticed and might be invited to start speaking to people during seminars offline. You can start somewhere.

Last edited:

AmaliaTG

If you are motivational speaker then you should start a youtube channel to try it out. You need much capital here so you start off and monetize your videos. It is from here you can be noticed and might be invited to start speaking to people during seminars offline. You can start somewhere.
Laughs and thank you for this, Actually I have a YouTube channel, my niche is motivation speaking. I have dropped few videos here and there about motivating people and I have around 950 subscribers So am just few steps away to get monetization. And you are wrong, YouTube doesn't require capital at all. My views are not yet 4000 watch hours but am heading there. I am at 2500 watch hours right now. It's just a one month effort and get the watch hours and the remaining 50 subscribers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Laughs and thank you for this, Actually I have a YouTube channel, my niche is motivation speaking. I have dropped few videos here and there about motivating people and I have around 950 subscribers So am just few steps away to get monetization. And you are wrong, YouTube doesn't require capital at all. My views are not yet 4000 watch hours but am heading there. I am at 2500 watch hours right now. It's just a one month effort and get the watch hours and the remaining 50 subscribers.
Sorry that was an error I have edited it. I meant to write that youtube doesn’t need much capital to start. With your smart phone and data you are good to go already. So if you have a youtube channel already then you on the right path, keep pushing to be outstanding

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you want to choose a suitable business I advise that you one day take a walk around your neighborhood. Try to see the things that people struggle to do or to get and then solve that pinpoints for them and be paid for it.