Having many vaccines in the body can create a health issue

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Let me share the experience of my wife with vaccines. We had the covid vaccines in 2020 and we thought we were immune to covid. But in 2021 my wife showed some bad symptoms of feeling fatigued and slight fever. On the next day when the fever got high and there was slight coughing I called my wife's sister to inform her of my wife's condition. The sister is a nurse who has a high position in the hospital. She made a mistake of telling me that my wife was given the flu vaccine (by her doctor husband) on the previous day. But the sister focused on the covid that may have been infected the previous week. Anyway, I am sure that the condition of my wife worsened because her body could not handle the flu vaccine. Her lungs weakened and gave way to pneumonia. I am sorry but I cannot continue the story anymore because it was very painful to me. The gist is that the vaccine may be too strong that your body may not be able to handle.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , all these things are things we ought to understand on our own without having to be told , because when we really understand what drugs and vaccines does so our body , we could easily understand this writing , because even me I always try as much as possible to avoid drugs , and the only way I have been able to achieve this is to try as much as possible to consume fruits and vegetables because they contained all the natural elements that is needed by the body for proper immune system response.

And also even if I have to take drugs for any reason it must really be as directed by the physicians and I do not engage in self medication because it is dangerous and sometimes it might even lead to organ damage especially the liver which is very dangerous.

As patient whats we have to do now is also try as much as possible to always take advice from the doctor and act on it. The human's body is complicated and when you don't really understand how its works then you have to obey what the doctor says. You also needs to try as much to prevent infection and disease.

Caramelle

When it comes to vaccines, I usually listen to medical authorities. We all have our views and experiences about vaccines. All vaccines have risks and always come with precautions. Babies and young children receive 4 or 6 types of vaccines in a single dose so that would tell you about the safety of receiving multiple types of vaccines in one go. To be honest, I used to live in the countryside as a child and I grew up in a place where there was no physician on a regular basis. I've survived flu, measles, and a host of other childhood illnesses without a doctor's help and through natural healing practices. However, I do realize the value of getting protected against certain diseases through immunization. The world is not as safe as it was in my youth and viruses have evolved and are continually mutating. Thus, vaccines are usually the strongest protection we can get. That said, I've only received BCG (in college) and the covid-19 vaccine. I will probably get a vaccine for flu, too, once I get the opportunity. One thing that I'd really advise is to never self-medicate. Some drugs interact with each other and could have adverse, if not fatal, outcomes.​