Having a cheat day every week

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is about the people who are observing their own diet. For example you are on a vegetable diet to lose weight. After a week of eating only vegetables (and probably fruits too) your taste buds would be complaining. This is the time to consider the so called cheat day.

Once a week it is good to violate the diet restrictions to give you a little satisfaction. The cheat day is also an encouragement to continue with the diet. Just thinking of the cheat day can make you excited of the food that you can eat. In reverse psychology your body can withstand the boredom of eating vegetables only. According to a dietitian the cheat day is not bad if the food is not excessive. You can use the cheat day for a psychological advantage.

If you are trying to control your weight through dieting or certain diet, you can have a cheat day once a week. If you have one cheat day, you will find the motivation to control your desire for 6 days in a week. I have tried and this really helps. You need to maintain your weight, but you also need to make your mind happy.

Cheat day definitely helps to sustain any diet plan for long. Most diet plans are started with great enthusiasm but then they are challenging to be continued for long. Our taste buds get saturated and they too need to be treated. Also food has to do a lot to uplift our mood and a good yummy food definitely does that. So cheat day once in a while is good. But one has to make sure that eating has to be in moderation on cheat day else it might ruin all the effort that one has put so far in diet plan.

This topic is about the people who are observing their own diet. For example you are on a vegetable diet to lose weight. After a week of eating only vegetables (and probably fruits too) your taste buds would be complaining. This is the time to consider the so called cheat day.

Once a week it is good to violate the diet restrictions to give you a little satisfaction. The cheat day is also an encouragement to continue with the diet. Just thinking of the cheat day can make you excited of the food that you can eat. In reverse psychology your body can withstand the boredom of eating vegetables only. According to a dietitian the cheat day is not bad if the food is not excessive. You can use the cheat day for a psychological advantage.
This will definitely depends on individual because personally if I am to lose weight and I am really serious to do it, I will stop any food that can causes me to have gain weight because I'll consider those food to be one of the worst food in my life at that particular period of time .I am always discipline to do something like this.

This is very true. A cheat day can really be so important for you to continue with your dieting and not stay too much in a situation of missing the foods you are trying to leave. You see when you miss something too much and want to keep yourself from it at all cost, you end up falling deeper into it as soon as you start doing it.