Having a bed/mattress producing company.

It is one business that I believe will be valuable and lucrative too because the demand will be high. There will be no one that will not need a mattress no matter how small it is. So if the location is right couple with the cost people will buy

The money to set up this business is very huge because the machines needed for this business are mostly imported which makes it to be very costly. That's why most people prefer to be agents to this bed making companies rather than venturing into the production line. And if the agent knows his way, he will making his money as an agent.

Do starting a mattress producing company is going to cost you a lot of money, it is going to be worth it if you can produce high quality mattress and also weight of your competition. A lot of mattress producing brands around here I known for producing mattresses that will either tear or slacks with time. Another very important thing also is advertisement and you will have to keep a decent budget for that.

Yeah but the number of people that needs the mattress far outweighs those don't. So no whatever the case maybe going into this business is a lucrative one. The good thing is that you don't really need to go into persuasive advertising to make sale. Just get a good location and you would be done
Very correct! Who wouldn't need a bed.... even poor people uses bed. There are different kinds of mattresses that are affordable for all sizes or levels in life. It's a lucrative and a successful one indeed just as you have proclaimed. But all comes down to being, a business of the rich, because it's a capital intensive one.

Yes very right..... Having a mattress is almost a necessity, though we have some people who don't sleep on the mattresses or beds. However, this situation is rare. So will always buy, if you are just situated at the right location. And if we can be a little connected, it could have been good for the business.
Yeah but the number of people that needs the mattress far outweighs those don't. So no whatever the case maybe going into this business is a lucrative one. The good thing is that you don't really need to go into persuasive advertising to make sale. Just get a good location and you would be done

It is one business that I believe will be valuable and lucrative too because the demand will be high. There will be no one that will not need a mattress no matter how small it is. So if the location is right couple with the cost people will buy
Yes very right..... Having a mattress is almost a necessity, though we have some people who don't sleep on the mattresses or beds. However, this situation is rare. So will always buy, if you are just situated at the right location. And if we can be a little connected, it could have been good for the business.

You get it.....But the location i was referring to, is not area. Because that kind of business can't move or sell in an area. It can move very well, at the outskirts of market vicinity. It must be a place where people converge. I also think if you are a little connected it could be an added advantage, a contract won't be bad.
Normal it cant move in such area that's why most times the person needs planning and connection with people that have experience in such type of business, because they are basically the person that would guide him or her on what steps to take when it comes to making money with such type of business I think , so connection mattes with location too

Yeah definitely you are right the person needs to have a glance on the location , because no one would want to sell a bed or mattress in a location where there are less amount of people living there , the person might not get the attention he or she needs to suceed more, so definitely location is more important in building a business to a higher volume
You get it.....But the location i was referring to, is not area. Because that kind of business can't move or sell in an area. It can move very well, at the outskirts of market vicinity. It must be a place where people converge. I also think if you are a little connected it could be an added advantage, a contract won't be bad.

A bed and Mattress producing company is quite a good business but it is also a business that demands a good location , a quality Mattress and have season.
Mostly people do not buy foam every year , some changes their one every three years , so the market for Foam is one that is not always in demand. I won't have such business as my main type of business.

You are correct! Before starting up a business, we have to know that location influences products. If you are in the wrong location or right one, it's either you are making sales or you not really making sales. That's why it's highly important and imperative to already Know where a business will move before venturing into one. As per this bed business, you have to be a little connected to make it big in the business.
Yeah definitely you are right the person needs to have a glance on the location , because no one would want to sell a bed or mattress in a location where there are less amount of people living there , the person might not get the attention he or she needs to suceed more, so definitely location is more important in building a business to a higher volume

Its profitable on the long run but the major demand units are in school hostels and universities ,because thats where you could get to see student that would need and also demand your product on a high note ,so itd more better you look into such thing ,because of how location matters more in business and improving a business unit you need a very good location too

You are correct! Before starting up a business, we have to know that location influences products. If you are in the wrong location or right one, it's either you are making sales or you not really making sales. That's why it's highly important and imperative to already Know where a business will move before venturing into one. As per this bed business, you have to be a little connected to make it big in the business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen so many people talking about how to they are willing to set up a mattress/bed business....And they describe how they will order from factories or companies dealing with such.

I know mattress/bed business is viable and lucrative, provided you are in the right place or market for selling it. People need bed to sleep for the comfort of their families and their selves. Though is partly a necessity, because some people can still sleep without using bed or mattress. But it's still very much in use. We all have one or more in our various homes.

Well, I don't know but I keep having this feelings that, it will be extremely profitable, if we can open a company or factory that produces bed/mattresses.

I like to be a producer of many things. You know, instead of being the consumer why not be the producer. Lol!

How do guys fancy mattress/bed producing company? Can it be profitable?

Its profitable on the long run but the major demand units are in school hostels and universities ,because thats where you could get to see student that would need and also demand your product on a high note ,so itd more better you look into such thing ,because of how location matters more in business and improving a business unit you need a very good location too

Yes being both together will make you the best ROI seriously. It only takes a move to advertise your products, from one radio stations to the other and seeking offers from institutions just as we discussed, when you have that kind of factory. I think when you have such, you are on your way to the top with no restraint, if and if done in the right way because there bounds to be difficulties.
That's just it. Advertising on all cylinders, using mass media, social media platforms will surely bring me the expected customers at least to distribute my products and make better ROI. I know at some point difficulties comes by, that's normal, but when we're determined such obstacle won't weigh us too down. I believe this kind of business is always profitable if done in the right way.

I see even in TV stations that mattress/bed business are well advertised and there is even offers to the follower of program like enter into page and comment and share page where you tag 5 friends for a monthly prize in draw or send SMS to participate in draw to win mattress fourniture to your house add to advertising of phone number for people who wants to place an order, it is really promising business as it is essential component in house.
For real....The media houses are power tools to drive sales. With the media advertisement and couple with promotions, discounts and all, then business will be booming. And as you have said, that it's really a promising business. It's promising though,only if the producers could follow due process to lure customers in through the advertisement but it's bad that some companies don't want to spend money and yet they want to make sales.

Yes being both together will make you the best ROI seriously. It only takes a move to advertise your products, from one radio stations to the other and seeking offers from institutions just as we discussed, when you have that kind of factory. I think when you have such, you are on your way to the top with no restraint, if and if done in the right way because there bounds to be difficulties.
I see even in TV stations that mattress/bed business are well advertised and there is even offers to the follower of program like enter into page and comment and share page where you tag 5 friends for a monthly prize in draw or send SMS to participate in draw to win mattress fourniture to your house add to advertising of phone number for people who wants to place an order, it is really promising business as it is essential component in house.

Sure, i believe in the words you say about making money from producing beds. As long as you're the vendor, the maker of the bed, and you have connections to supply the bed far and wide to the organisations you mentioned here, that is highly demanding for the bed. Surely you'll reap better ROI every time you supply them, provided you're the vendor, and the supplier too.

Yes my friend....Anyone can make money, producing bed, with right skills and connections, you will be racking your millions of cash. Imagine you have the connections with some of these private Universities and private schools with hostels. You can receive a contract to supply bed for them or a newly created hostel for students.well It has be with a better connections though, but anything is possible.
Sure, i believe in the words you say about making money from producing beds. As long as you're the vendor, the maker of the bed, and you have connections to supply the bed far and wide to the organisations you mentioned here, that is highly demanding for the bed. Surely you'll reap better ROI every time you supply them, provided you're the vendor, and the supplier too.

If you have such skill to produce beds, mattress you'll surely make money as a producer. Their are plenty people who are building, and they will be in need of new bed, those whose bed have worn out can still purchase bed, and lots of others. You just need to start it up on favourable location and grow it from there, which will enable you to drive sales at the early stage.
Yes my friend....Anyone can make money, producing bed, with right skills and connections, you will be racking your millions of cash. Imagine you have the connections with some of these private Universities and private schools with hostels. You can receive a contract to supply bed for them or a newly created hostel for students.well It has be with a better connections though, but anything is possible.

Our town is popular for the mattress and furniture stores that line up the main road. My issue with this business is the need for a huge business space to display the bed and furniture. It makes me wonder if they are earning although the stores are there for a long time so by logic they are earning. We bought our bed from one of those stores. It's more than 10 years and the bed is still looking good.
That's the major issue with those selling in retail. Bed is not an easily perish stuff or material. One can use one bed for almost 15years without getting spoilt, provided bed is quality. That's why I said, it's still okay, if you are the maker. If you are the manufacturer, at least people are buying in bulk not retail. And sometimes, you could hit a jackpot by getting a contract to supply a school beds. Though some one must have connections for that.