Have You Wasted Your Time On So Many Airdrops?

Bisolami

Verified member
I think there are sometimes when we may be trying to make money online but we always end up wasting our time because we are working on the website that we are not supposed to be working on. I think it is ignorance because we do not know if the website is legit or not but we are just trying our best to make money online and that is why we always encounter some website that just wastes our time and does not pay us our money.

Airdrop is one of the ways that I used to make money when I began to work online because I was not introduced to paid-to-post websites until I met some people and I have not been able to make a decent amount of money ever since I have been working on airdrop sites. Most of the ones I came across do not even pay me and the ones that paid do not make a reasonable token so I think I just wasted my time working on those platforms and that is why I cannot advise anybody to work on them for now until the person sees a legit one that someone is making money from.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, I have done up to 1,000 Airdrops on telegram before but at the end of the day only a few of them paid me reasonable amount of money.

It is the major reason I have actually refused to participate in telegram Airdrops again because most of them coming out now are fake.

There are some that are still in my trust wallet but they are not valuable. Most of the people doing the airdrops are really not serious and I can tell you that a lot of them are scam.

It's also it is important and necessary to be careful and the kind of airdrops you participate in.

E

eldavis

There is no denying the fact that there are actually legit airdrops out there, but the issue is that there are more fake ones than legit ones. If am not mistaken as at around 2017, bitcoin cash was an airdrop. Personally i have tried lots of airdrops but it is so unfortunate that i have never come in contact with legit ones. The worse ones are actually the ones on telegram. Majority of the so called bots on telegram are actually fake, but a lot of persons still fall for it.

Bisolami

Verified member
Yes, I have done up to 1,000 Airdrops on telegram before but at the end of the day only a few of them paid me reasonable amount of money.

It is the major reason I have actually refused to participate in telegram Airdrops again because most of them coming out now are fake.

There are some that are still in my trust wallet but they are not valuable. Most of the people doing the airdrops are really not serious and I can tell you that a lot of them are scam.

It's also it is important and necessary to be careful and the kind of airdrops you participate in.
The ones that i even worked on and that i was able to withdraw to my trust wallet do not have any price. I am sure that you know those coins that will remain stagnant. They will not even have a price. It is very annoying and I can even say that I have not made a dime from Telegram earnings. All they did was to waste my time and I cannot even think of going back to them at the moment.

I already have good platforms that I am working on so I don't think there is any need to be trying to look for air drops.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The ones that i even worked on and that i was able to withdraw to my trust wallet do not have any price. I am sure that you know those coins that will remain stagnant. They will not even have a price. It is very annoying and I can even say that I have not made a dime from Telegram earnings. All they did was to waste my time and I cannot even think of going back to them at the moment.

I already have good platforms that I am working on so I don't think there is any need to be trying to look for air drops.
Majority of those Airdrops are totally worthless. that is why it is always important and necessary that whenever you want to use a wallet for receiving them you should create a new one.

If you don't use the ones you use in storing your assets you may be scammed on the long run. Actually the best way to get the best airdrops presently is to participate in interacting with new block chains.

A typical example are those people that received Arbitrum Airdrops presently. They least they received is $600 and that is actually a very big money.

You can also go to coinmarketcap and participate in their airdrops.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I could you could earn 350 points per airdrop completed on timewall io as the advertiser pays you per completition this amount of money equivalent to 0.0035 $ per airdrop. Some advertisers could pay even 700 points or 1050 points or 560 points per airdrop completed means good way for earning from gleam io airdrops or any other gender of airdrop. But if you want to earn from yourself then it will be hard as most of airdrops doesn't do their commitment and doesn't pay people hard earned money or sometimes request upgrade as mentionned there by majority of people that interact in this thread.

Bisolami

Verified member
Majority of those Airdrops are totally worthless. that is why it is always important and necessary that whenever you want to use a wallet for receiving them you should create a new one.

If you don't use the ones you use in storing your assets you may be scammed on the long run. Actually the best way to get the best airdrops presently is to participate in interacting with new block chains.

A typical example are those people that received Arbitrum Airdrops presently. They least they received is $600 and that is actually a very big money.

You can also go to coinmarketcap and participate in their airdrops.
Someone also told me about this sometime ago that I should not link my main wallet to any airdrop platform because they can easily hack my wallet and remove all the money I have. It happened a one guy in a group chat that I joined sometime ago and that was where I learnt this from.

The majority of airdrops that we see out there are not real airdrops. They are mostly owned by scammers and they will promise people the things that they cannot give them so that they will be able to lure people to click on their link. It is very bad.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Someone also told me about this sometime ago that I should not link my main wallet to any airdrop platform because they can easily hack my wallet and remove all the money I have. It happened a one guy in a group chat that I joined sometime ago and that was where I learnt this from.

The majority of airdrops that we see out there are not real airdrops. They are mostly owned by scammers and they will promise people the things that they cannot give them so that they will be able to lure people to click on their link. It is very bad.
Yeah, I have participated in over 1,000 airdrops and I can tell you that it is important and necessary you create a new wallet whenever you want to receive any kind of eye drops.

Most of them are scammers trying to manipulate people and withdraw their money. Sometimes when you receive such airdrops they will tell you that it has been listed and when you try to interact with such airdrops all your money will disappear.

So it is always important and necessary you use a new wallet in order not to for a victim to their unscrupulous activities.

Scammers are rampant on the internet presently.

Bisolami

Verified member

A lot of them are fake and the only thing they want to do is to have access to your cryptocurrency wallet so that they can take all the money that you have in your wallet. I know someone who has experienced this before and that is why I always become very careful of airdrops.

I always make sure that I create another wallet for airdrops so that I will not be using my main wallet for it and I will not lose my money if anything goes wrong.

They are very risky and stressful so I do not even focus on them anymore.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of them are fake and the only thing they want to do is to have access to your cryptocurrency wallet so that they can take all the money that you have in your wallet. I know someone who has experienced this before and that is why I always become very careful of airdrops.

I always make sure that I create another wallet for airdrops so that I will not be using my main wallet for it and I will not lose my money if anything goes wrong.

They are very risky and stressful so I do not even focus on them anymore.
If you want to do airdrops presently and make profit you should focus on a drops like layer zero, Starknet, etc. most of them are not totally free because you need some amount of money to be able to interact with the blockchain to be eligible.

That is what so many people that received Arbitrum airdrops did and most of them made over $1000.

Another good place in which you can get legitimate airdrops is coinmarketcap. If you are lucky you will receive some of them and you can make profit with it. You should always avoid telegram because majority of them are fake nowadays.

spacelion

Any tips on how to spot good airdrops? Been scouting for one a long time now!

quangviet94

Be cautious and gather accurate information before investing time and effort into online money-making websites. Avoid working on websites with unclear origins and questionable reliability. If you want to try earning money through airdrops, thoroughly research the platform and ensure that there are successful individuals who have received payment from it before engaging with it.