Have You Used This Website to Make Money ?

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many people out there who do not know how to turn their books into audio. This website will help them to turn their books into audio files and sell it for them . Even if they do not know how to do this, they can enroll for any course of their choice on the website. The name of the website is ACX.

There are many amazing benefits for you as a book publisher if you join ACX today

The website will assist you in turning your books into audio and publish it.

There is guarantee that you will make more sales. The reason is that your audiobook will gain more exposure to your target audience.

You will definitely make a huge amount of money because Your audio book will be sold by three major different companies - iTunes, Amazon and Audible.

Do not hesitate to sign up on the website, if you have books that you can turn into audio and start making money.

Do you have any website that people can use to turn their books to audio and publish it on ACX ?

Be your brother's keeper. Do not hesitate to share it or them here.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know ACX, however, I have not used this program. ACX is a platform where you can make money by reading books. Your book reading is converted into audiobooks that are published on Amazon and other digital platforms. They tell you that you do not need skills to read books and they will teach and train you how to do. They even have a learning platform called ACX university where you can learn everything about how you can read books and how you can make money. I believe you need great reading skills, you can read well only when you are proficient in the language. It is free to start and you have the option to make a lot of money. If you can read well or speak well, you can make money by reading books. I am not sure if you will have to record book reading offline or directly on the site.