General insurance Have you started to invest into insurance?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ever since we heard about insurance and its benefits, I believe it is no longer fresh news when it comes to its long time benefit in our lives. I know some users here have invested into insurance, and are gradually paying their monthly or annual insurance bills simply to earn unending reward when the needs arise.

At the moment i have not invested, I am lacking the financial stability to throw my money into it, but I'm expecting to invest before I'll turn 30. By then my savings would reach something better to cover the insurance cost.

I understand we love to invest but finance have done us bad, and made us to neglect what is beneficial to our life and lives of our children for those that have children.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have not started any investment in insurance yet, but I think it is something I will consider when I start making some much money in the future as I believe this is a essential aspect of human existence that we do not need to overlook in order to ensure that we enjoy our life.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, I have not been investing in insurance. This is not because I am not moved with the good things that insurance policy make tend to offer me but there is no much awareness about the insurance program where I stay. But very soon I will opt for some insurance policies.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am not going to consider myself as someone who has started investment in insurance of yet because all the ones I have now and not intentional. The only investment I have insurance right now is health insurance and it was automatically enrolled from my healthcare providers and not by myself.