General insurance Have you reaped from the insurance premium you opted to invest in?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been hearing about some members saying they've invested into a given insurance premium policy in order to take derivative of its offers in the future. Cos they believe their is always possibility for them to reap from what they've invested in.

At this moment I'm not part of the beneficiaries of insurance nor any of my household member. I told my father to invest for his health, but he's too negligence of his health. Saying, he doesn't have money to dash insurance.

I understand that insurance is a win/win investment. Either you win or you lose funds, but at least you've protected your life and property at that time.

Since you ventured into insurance have you reaped any reward?

I have not benefitted from any insurance policy. I am surrounded by people that do not see insurance policy as an apt way of indemnify loss. They believe in prevention of the causes of an accident rather than paying for some peole to cushion the effect the accident may have on them.

Most people around me do not consider this investment in insurance companies as they think this is not something that is going to be worth it in the end so it is better to just take responsibilities whenever any situation arises instead of hoping on insurance companies to come to their aid.

I have been opted in to a basic health insurance platform by my employer rights from the time that I was employed. In all honesty I think it is a very good insurance came and I have benefited from it a lot including one particular time where they covered all my expenses when I was to undergo a surgery.

I haven't personality invested into insurance company but for sure I would because from the experience of a relative it is worth it if only one is doing it with the right grow of people. You will definitely reap from it at the end of the day.so I recommend it

I have not benefitted from any insurance policy. I am surrounded by people that do not see insurance policy as an apt way of indemnify loss. They believe in prevention of the causes of an accident rather than paying for some peole to cushion the effect the accident may have on them.
Yes, prevention is better than cure, that's the adage I'm standing for. When it comes to insurance, I've not seen any one coming from my own demographic that have collected reward from surveys. Its simply another way of gambling with your finance, you can expect 50% chances of profit only when you incur injuries in your life.

I have bought two insurance policies, one, term life insurance policy and another is two-wheeler insurance. My life insurance policy will mature in 20 years, I will have to wait for policy maturity to get benefits from my life insurance policy. I have never encountered accidents, therefore, I have also not received any coverage.

I have bought two insurance policies, one, term life insurance policy and another is two-wheeler insurance. My life insurance policy will mature in 20 years, I will have to wait for policy maturity to get benefits from my life insurance policy. I have never encountered accidents, therefore, I have also not received any coverage.
What if your contract of life insurance policy expire in the next 20 years and nothing bad happened to you, does it mean you've lost your money??

I'm just trying to learn from everyone to develop my knowledge around insurance before eventually going into it to be knowledgeable and not a novice.