Crypto Have you paid for item offline using crypto?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm too curious to ask this question. I believe that merchants who are familiar with Cryptocurrency will be doing this regularly in their respective countries. I brought this up to ascertain if my fellow trendrian have engage in paying for item(s) offline using either BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DOGE, SHIB etc, to pay.

I never really paid for item offline using any of the listed Cryptocurrency before. The one I've tried is using my hard earned BNB coin, to send to my dear friend who was in-demand of money to pay for his debt offline. He sold it, and used the funds to settle for his pressing needs.

Have you paid for an item before, using any crypto coin to an offline merchant??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are various online store that accepts cryptocurrency as a means of payment. But I don't think or see any offline business accepting crypto. But it is possible of the owner of the offline business is tech savvy and he knows more about crypto. But I can't pay with cryptocurrency though because what if the price of the coin increases?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of such but I think in the nearest future that will be definitely possible because there will be wide acceptance for cryptocurrency in terms of payment both online and offline. I think a time will come when people will be demanding cryptocurrencies and the reason may be due to inflation.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can buy products from offline stores using crypto currencies in many countries in Europe and America but it is not common in my country, I have not heard of any businesses accepting online or even offline payment in my home country. I have used crypto for online payment but not for offline purchase.

minenovo

How does it work, exactly?