Have You Ever Tried Bity.com?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Please note that I have not tried Bity at all. Bity is an online crypto company that claims that you can covert fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies. You can use their services to buy crypto and even pay bills using their services. I am not sure if they require a KYC for people living in Tier 1 countries but they certainly do require citizens of some countries to go through a KYC process. You can find a complete list of such countries on their websites. Bity has a 3.7 rating on Trustpilot and it seems that there are some people who do use their services. However, the company is still not that much popular. So have you ever used them and what are your views about it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never heard about it before, I'm just seeing it for the first time here. It will be possible only if the exchange site supports my country's fiat currency, and have legit P2P trading method that supports reliable, trusted, and secure escrow. It will help to curb the risk of being scammed by other users when dealing on crypto transactions using P2P method.