Have you come across one of the best rewarding app called SHEARITlite?

D

Deleted member 62875

For the past 3years I have never believe that making money online is real and legit until I come across one app that pays for performing some task daily on the app, the name of the app is called SHEARITlite.
The app is not only an app that pays but it also have other features like sharing data from one phone to another just like Xander application that is also used in transferring files to another device via WIFI and HOT-SPOT.
The difference between the SHEARIT and XENDER is that, SHEARIT is a rewarding app and while using the app to transfer files, it uses both hot-spot and Bluetooth at a time and while XENDER can't use Bluetooth and hot-spot at a time.
Shearitlite is one of the best rewarding app so far I encountered.Did anyone have any rewarding app that thinks it's better than SHAREITlite? share with me.I now believe that other rewarding app exist and are scam free and legit

General01

Yeah, it's true, It is truly a rewarding app particularly for those that reside in Nigeria . I as well came across it last year November and It was really amazing. They recharged my phone with airtime then.
But currently I noticed that the task they give is very high and demanding
Of which if you calculate the work you input and the airtime you got, it doesn't add up that's why I quittted from carrying out their tasks

The beautiful thing is you can transfer files very fast after connecting two phones. It operates fast if not faster than xender