Best survey site you come across

Hagson1

Considering the fact that there are a lot of survey sites, even though most of the survey sites seems to be only available in first world countries like the USA, but I believe still there are some survey site that also pays even in third world countries like Africa, which survey site did you know that pays in all countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have time to engage in this and I have never came across any profitable one in my life , the one I came across sometimes ago was not really profitable and because of this I have decided not to even look for such opportunity again , I don't just see the need for me to keep on trying something that will not work for me and at the end they will just disqualify you just like that . That is how some of them are doing and I don't really have time to waste.

Instead I should rather look for an opportunity to make money on something that is very much profitable such as maybe posting on paid to post website or establishing something that will really depends on not the one that I have to depend on the decision of others . I don't just see the reason why they are always disqualifying people that have participated in most of these survey.

Probably they have their reasons but for me I don't just see any reason why they have to do so because it's not nice and most people won't really see this as an encouraging attitude.