Hash Rapid .io scam or legit

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The website Hash Rapid. io is a cryptocurrency earning website that allows its users to mine cryptocurrency easily . From my research and personal use of the website . It is undoubtedly an obviously that this website is a scam . And if you have the motivation to make money online you should avoid the website with this domain name . the website claims to pay its users and members real cash and money in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , litecoin , and ethereum . But the truth is that they do not pay at all . Even if you place a minimum withdrawal threshold which is $5 on the website the website will not tell you and it automatically disable your account if you make complaints .

The website can also be downloaded on the Google app store for iOS users and on the Google play store for Android phone users . My experience of using this website was very devastating and disappointing I also the website did not tell me despite my time and energy including my for resources I sacrificed in order to work on it . In summary , the hash rapid website is a scam . And sometimes it's display some trustworthy features like payment proofs of some users they claim they have paid . Do not fall for their lies because they are completely a scam website .