Earn Money Handyman job to earn a living

Jamoflondon

Verified member
A handyman is a person that has the skills of repairing a lot of things around the house. Things plumbing, electronic repair and so on.

You can paste your ads on websites, social media and even media houses. Just make sure you are good at what you do. Handyman job is a job you can do as a part time job and get paid instantly. It doesn’t require you getting paid later. Just find a way to let people know what you and reach out to you.

Most people have this kind of skill but they think it can’t be monetized but that is definitely not true. Some handymen could charge up to $80 to help you fix something in your home.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of an old saying which stated that jack of all trades master of none but good at all things. There are some people out there who are making cool money as and handy man. There is a woman in my area who will do all various cleaning and she is making cool money as lot of people are demanding for her services.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is a handyman in our village. I chanced upon his tricycle with the poster. I called him and had our bathroom repaired. He is good and complete with tools. After some months I couldn't find him and his phone was deactivated. Later I learned that he took a job in a construction company as a carpenter. The disadvantage of being a handyman is that it does not provide regular income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think there is a great chance of making money by doing menial jobs. If you want to mke money you will have to do something that involves intellect. The work that needs physical work is not paid well. There is no doubt about it. If you check the salary of working staff, you will find the manual workers are ranked lowest.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is always the need for this type of the service rendring by these handymen. The good thing about it however is that they don't need to put much advertisements before they are noticed. They only need to be recommended by some people that they have perfectly worked for before.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know some people that are into this kind of jobs and of course they make a whole lot of money especially if there are not many in that area or jurisdiction. This kinds of jobs are scarce in some areas because not so many people are learning such skills again.

Phabbyfundz

In my opinion, I think this depends on the kinds of jobs you have in mind, your skill or qualifications determine the kind of job you could do.since the advent of technology and its growth there are a lot of Internet friendly jobs available to us now.like this platform trendri.com is also a good way to earn on the Internet.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Doing of menial jobs is something that I am not going to recommend anybody to do as a full-time job. It is good to have the skill and also practice so that you can be able to diversify your source of income but then it should not be seen as a full-time.