Guides to make money from home

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If you notice, a lot of people stay indoors most of their time, maybe you will think that they are lazy or something not knowing that they are making some good money while staying at home.
We have numerous ways we can make money online even while staying at the comfort of our home.
Having a smartphone or laptop we can make money from home legitimately to the following ways.

Paid to post site
Let me start with this, most at times I do stay at home making my money online in a paid to post site, some of my neighbour do you complaining why I'm always indoor, lol. Using this method as a means of making my money online while staying at home really helps me a lot, because I'm also educating myself while making money here.

Completing online surveys
Completing online survey is a very good means of making money online while staying at home. Although a lot of people don't like this idea of making money because of the stress, but at least while staying at home doing nothing, you can use this to keep yourself busy and also making small money from it.

What's your own ideas you do make money from home?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you're a beginner and you want to make money on the internet then there is a chance that you would probably make it as long as you are very serious and committed.

One of the main reasons a lot of people do not make money on the internet is because they are not serious and they are not committed enough. If you do not have a skill it would probably be very hard for you to make tangible amount of money on the internet but with seriousness and determination you can make it.

Paid to post platforms for example, gives you the opportunity to make money on the internet even if you do not have any tangible skill. All you need to do is to have knowledge of some offline or online businesses then you start making reasonable contributions. From there you can raise money to start something bigger in the future but of course you need to be very serious. You must understand that nothing comes easy and if you must make it you need to be dedicated.

Completing surveys is also another good way in which anyone who does not have a skill on the Internet can make money but your your graphical location determines whether you will be successful there or not.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can make money from home selling digital products. You don't have to have a ton of money or office to make a go of it as an entrepreneur, but you do need some cash to get started. It can be hard to figure out where to turn if you don't have a lot of money to invest in your business, but there are plenty of ways you can make money without spending too much.
One option is selling digital products.

These are products that are distributed electronically and made available for immediate download once payment is received. There's no inventory, because the customer is buying a file instead of a product.
If you want to start selling digital products online, here's how you do it:
Choose your product. Make sure it will fill a need or desire for your audience and that it meets their expectations for quality.

Create your product, or hire someone else to create it for you. This might include hiring a writer or designer, or investing in software. You'll also need to set up a way for customers to access the product after they complete their purchase—this could be through a content management system like WordPress or Drupal, or with the help of an e-commerce platform like Shopify or BigCommerce.
Set up an account with a payment processor like PayPal, Google Wallet or Skrill.