Growing fruit seedlings for selling

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Whenever we would eat fruits, I always think that the seeds or pits can be a source of income. It doesn’t matter if you are a gardener or not because the seed of a fruit can easily grow. If you have soil and ample space you can make a seed bed otherwise you can just plant the seed in a plastic pot. Water the seed bed or the pot every day until the seeds would germinate. When planted in a seed bed you need to transfer the seedling into a pot when it produced 4 leaves already. That is the advantage of planting the seed in a pot so there would be no need to transfer into a pot. Examples of fruit trees from seed are lemon, custard apple or apple, jackfruit.
DSC00138 seedlings atis.JPG
Once the seedling has more than 6 leaves then you can start selling them. Use social media to advertise your seedlings. But before selling you need to make a market research for the proper pricing of the seedlings. Start offering your seedlings to your neighbors and the residents in your village for convenience in delivery.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know someone who is into fruit business and of course, I can see that she makes a lot of money from it. Fruit seedlings can also be profitable for sale. You just have to locate the right market and use social media networks in order to drive and locate potential customers.

IamDozzy

Growing food seedlings for sale is a profitable business. There are a lot of campaigns now for people to eat healthy and avoid junks. A lot of people are now buying fruits as a form of eating healthy especially models and sport athletes. This in turn has increased the demand for fruit seedlings by farmers who wants to make huge profits from selling fruits. Having a good knowledge of taking care of a farm nursery could be very important in this business.