Grindbox; Earn rewards for playing games

Kennysplash

Verified member
Grindbox is a new gpt app that pays users to complete tasks and play games.
For completing straightforward tasks, they provide users with rewards in the form of cryptocurrency, gift cards, and in-game items. containing some of the largest offerwalls available, and the majority of their withdrawal options are international!

The website has the following features:
1. Staff available round-the-clock to provide assistance and process withdrawals in minutes, not days or weeks!
2. Free daily bonus that grows with your level; the more money you make, the higher your daily bonus gets, up to free 10 cents a day!
3. A low minimum withdrawal, starting at $0.25 (USD) for 1000 diamonds, which equals $1. There are several withdrawal options: Litecoin, Solana, Bitcoin Money, Amazon gift vouchers, Disunity Nitro, Steam gift vouchers, Roblox gift vouchers.
In a chat, the owner of the website said that Visa and Paypal are coming soon! For the time being, there are numerous online guides on how to exchange cryptocurrency for Paypal.

I just registered on the app and the tasks have been going pretty well for the meantime. The more tasks you are able to complete the more you receive. They are affiliated with a lot of commerce stores and game producers. So you can never run out of options.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This sounds like a great site to earn from completing tasks. I hope that it is a legit one. Post your payment proof as soon as you get paid there.

I like that the admins are always active in the site. So you can always get help when you need it and you receive your payments within minutes and not days like I am used to in most earning sites!

I also love the variety of payment methods being offered by the site. Especially the availability of the cryptocurrency option. It works well for me and so many other online earners. Plus you can use your earnings for purchases within the site.

Then the availability of different tasks daily makes it more interesting. I get bored when tasks keep reducing after joining a new site. That makes me loose interest and leave. But a site that has so many sponsors and partners tends to have many tasks at hand.