Greed For Riches

Olajidey

The real wealth is good health and happiness, because of these riches if you know what most people are doing and they have lost their soul and health and happiness.
The rate at which people engage in cyber crime just because of greed for riches.
There are some questions we need to ask ourselves, can wealth bring or buy health, can wealth bring or buy happiness, definitely the answer is no.
And if you get these riches with greediness, you might not attain peace of mind.
If we are to follow this adages we will see that we are rich, the adage says "A healthy man is a weathly man"

Well, it's all dependends on your own philosophy. No everyone chasing and making huge amounts of money are into some shady businesses. I know many people who've gotten wallet legitimately.
The poster did not stated that everyone who is rich is doing something filthy behind closed doors, he is trying to let us know that wealth can't buy happiness or peace of mind, a good example is the number of people out there that are not happy and doesn't have peace of mind yet they are extremely rich, a lot of this sets of people doesn't have clean money because of the dirty things they engaged their hands on before making the money they got. In conclusion not everyone who is rich that did something bad to make money as there are lot's of legitimate hustlers out there who made genuine money and are living large and fine.

Well, it's all dependends on your own philosophy. No everyone chasing and making huge amounts of money are into some shady businesses. I know many people who've gotten wallet legitimately.
I understand that some make money legitimately, am just trying to make us believe that not until we make millions of naira before we regard ourselves as being wealthy, also state the topis as greed for riches.
let us use our immediate environment as an example, people engage in an illegitimate way to get wealthy overnight and in the process, they lose thier soul.
I just want us to take our search for riches legitimately and have long term happiness. Riches can not buy happiness.

The poster did not stated that everyone who is rich is doing something filthy behind closed doors, he is trying to let us know that wealth can't buy happiness or peace of mind, a good example is the number of people out there that are not happy and doesn't have peace of mind yet they are extremely rich, a lot of this sets of people doesn't have clean money because of the dirty things they engaged their hands on before making the money they got. In conclusion not everyone who is rich that did something bad to make money as there are lot's of legitimate hustlers out there who made genuine money and are living large and fine.
Thanks for the clarification, you understand my point. Especially the rate at which people engage in cybercrime and call it hustle, hustle that someone is not bold enough to make an account. I believe as long you are healthy and happy ,you are not hospitalize, you are eligible to call yourself a wealthy person (LOL). A healthy man is a wealthy man. Let always think about the future and not use the present to destroy the future because we will make an account for everything we gather in the end.

Thanks for the clarification, you understand my point. Especially the rate at which people engage in cybercrime and call it hustle, hustle that someone is not bold enough to make an account. I believe as long you are healthy and happy ,you are not hospitalize, you are eligible to call yourself a wealthy person (LOL). A healthy man is a wealthy man. Let always think about the future and not use the present to destroy the future because we will make an account for everything we gather in the end.
You are absolutely right on this, we are all going to make an account at the end for everything one engages on while alive, whether good or bad God sees it all and judgement day awaits us all. In this world nothing goes for nothing and one can't eat his or her cake and have or back, this works is such a mystery and not even scientists could explain the mystery involved. I believe there is a God who will judge us all according to our heart and what we did while we were still alive when the world finally comes to an end.