Government policy affects our finances

EKUSANI

Why is it that the government makes it very difficult for citizens to earn a living? Are you living in Nigeria? What is your experience about the new Naira notes crisis?

To be honest, it's very difficult to withdraw your money you have in your bank and feed yourself and your family. How can you be having let's say 5k in your bank account, then you want to prepare food for your family using the 5K, going to the POS to withdraw the money you will be charged 700 naira, then go with 4,300 naira, completely out of your budget.

That aside, the worst part of it is that traders do not longer collect the Old Naira note. People are crying all over the market pleading for traders to collect the money and give them food stuffs.

This morning, I went to the market with my mother to buy beans for my siblings, I'm with the old 500 Naira note, after the trader sold the beans for me, i gave her the old 500 naira note which she rejected. Hmmmm, am so stranded here, i don't know how we'll cope with this situation.

Please if you are living in Nigeria, I would also like to hear your own experiences about the new Naira note, and the Old Naira note rejected.