Gift Loop- An app that pays you for charging your phone.

Etini

Valued Contributor
When our phone goes off, we need to charge it to come on again. That's a basic process. However, there is an app that pays you to charge your phone. It is called a gift loop. You need to install it on your phone and whenever, you charge the phone with the screen idle, the app rewards you with some points which can be redeemed for cash. They give you 1 point per minute of charging your phone.

Requirements
On the app page, there is no list of specific requirements that a potential user must have before earning on Gift loop. So we assume it is open to everyone in every location.

Payment Method
I already states that the app rewards users with points. 20000 points is equivalent to one dollar. And they pay majorly through Amazon Gift cards and Target Gift Cards. There are also some other gift cards available there.

Payment Threshold
When a user has garnered up to 200000 points, the user can request for withdrawal.

I think this is the most passive way to earn money with your phone. The only thing you have to give is your lock screen and your data. It is worth trying.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This sounds so new to me. I have come across so many earning methods but never a site that pays you for charging your phone. That is all so weird, like how does me charging my phone benefit them? If that is answered, then I might consider joining the site.

But their payment method is not available for me. Amazon and target cards are not available for me, so getting paid through them won't be so important for me. I prefer to have payment methods that have cash or at least a card that I can use.

Payment Method
I already states that the app rewards users with points. 20000 points is equivalent to one dollar. And they pay majorly through Amazon cards and Target Cards. There are also some other cards available there.

Payment Threshold
When a user has garnered up to 200000 points, the user can request for withdrawal.
Not to complain but their payment rate is just peanuts. But reasonable since you are not actually doing anything, just charging your phone. If 1 point is earned after one minute of charging, then that means you will charge for 20,000 minutes to reach one dollar and 200,000 minutes to withdraw. That is such a long time.

Etini

Valued Contributor
This sounds so new to me. I have come across so many earning methods but never a site that pays you for charging your phone. That is all so weird, like how does me charging my phone benefit them? If that is answered, then I might consider joining the site.

But their payment method is not available for me. Amazon and target cards are not available for me, so getting paid through them won't be so important for me. I prefer to have payment methods that have cash or at least a card that I can use.

Not to complain but their payment rate is just peanuts. But reasonable since you are not actually doing anything, just charging your phone. If 1 point is earned after one minute of charging, then that means you will charge for 20,000 minutes to reach one dollar and 200,000 minutes to withdraw. That is such a long time.
This is what we call passive income. You are paid for doing nothing. Just charge your phone which you would inevitably do, then you just earn something for it. Even if it is just to buy data or drink coke. You lose nothing aside from the fact that it is not for us Nigerians that data and the internet are still luxuries.

That's because the app would be running ads on your lock screen while you are charging. That is where they generate the money to pay the user. I genuinely would have loved to try this with a Glo data plan if it is available in Nigeria. I love passive income. That kind of income where you just turn on and go and sleep. We charge phone in Nigeria overnight. That could be a chance to earn from the app. Even if it is for buying coke, I would.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks you very much for the idea. You have let me known about the existence of the app. It is just a new platform because I've not heard about it before and don't know if this will be working out as the explanation has been made above .

If this would work then a lot of people including me will be very interested. Most of these platforms out there such as honeygains was also offering almost the same similar service but because of data difficulties here you may not really earn anything because allowing the apps to be running and be using your data will consumes a lot of data and the amount of money you are going to make will not worth all the data you will have to Waste.

Well , I will really love to try out , do you really think is possible to make up to $1 a day from the app?

Suba

Staff member
After I visited Giftloop, I can conclude that Giftloop is a mobile application reward where users get rewards after charging phones, watching videos, downloading apps, playing games, taking surveys etc. This application is not a scam, but only provides a small reward, even though there are many ways to make money but it will take a long time to reach the minimum payout. From the other side we also need to consider Security. The Giftloop mobile application has the APK extension, so we install it outside the Google Play Store (no check from Google), whether this mobile application has malware or not, which might steal your financial data such as PayPal or crypto wallet etc.

Jacksonjnr

The app really sound interesting, not sorry to ask , is it working here in Nigeria, and also the payment method, the payment method is going to affect us that doesn't know anything about gifts card so on. I wish there is bank account method 😎, it's would have been the best.

E

eldavis

Sounds nice though. The payment method is also not bad, since they have cards as an option for payment,i believe i should be able to cash out if i ever decide to work on this site. But what i would like to know is how long do you have to charge your phone, or rather how many charges does it take to reach the minimum withdrawal points of 20000? Is there a specific day you can request for your payment or can payment request be made whenever you reach the minimum withdrawal.