Giftloop: Earn Cash and Gift Cards for Watching Ads

King bell

VIP Contributor
Giftloop is a mobile app that offers users the opportunity to earn cash and gift cards for watching ads. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and is available for free download.

Once you have downloaded the app and created an account, you’ll be able to access the main page. Here, you’ll be able to view the various ads that are available and start earning. The ads are often provided by leading brands and companies, so you’ll be able to support these companies while earning cash and gift cards.

Once you’ve watched an ad, you’ll be able to redeem rewards in the form of cash or gift cards. Giftloop has partnered with a number of stores to provide users with a wide variety of gift cards, including Amazon, Visa, Mastercard, Starbucks, and more. You can also redeem your rewards for PayPal cash.

In addition to watching ads, you can also earn rewards by completing surveys, playing games, and more. The app also includes a referral program that allows you to earn bonus rewards when you refer your friends.

Overall, Giftloop is a great way to earn cash and gift cards for watching ads. The app is easy to use and has a great selection of rewards. The only downside is that you won’t earn large amounts of money, so it’s best suited for those who are looking to make a little bit of extra money in their spare time.

Etini

Valued Contributor
All this watching of ads to get paid really works with ladies. It very rarely works for men. Generally, women love to watch videos. Someone like me that the only vids I watch are the vids that are directly beneficial to me. Maybe some tutorials about a thing I have interest on. Beyond that, videos like ads, comedy, and all those things are not my thing. That's why this earning method won't work for me.

Some would say you can play the ads in the background while you are working on something else. It slows down your phone and I don't like it. I think this method of earning online won't work for me. I am the kind of person that no matter the hyoe around a movie, I lose interest in the first five mins. How would I spend my time to watch boring and annoying ads? Not me.