Getting paid to refer new members

Sprite1950

As we all know Trendri is making some exciting new changes to the site and has now introduced a referral system. It wasn't in place when I joined but I don't mind because it is something I'm not good at. I also have a problem that I may introduce someone who will not make good quality posts. In my experience most people will join for a while under me and then disappear within a short space of time. However, if you are good at bringing people to a site and have lots of online friends it is a good way of making money.

Will you be active in giving out your referral link and bringing new people to the site? Is it something you have done successfully in the past on other sites?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah mate I just noticed the change yesterday, since I hardly scroll down to the bottom of the site. The admin will have made a post about it to create awareness since it a new addition to the site. But all the same it a good one. Hopefully this will motivate people to go bring in more people.

I will be active too in bringing in people. Maybe in future there might a contest like we have on other earning sites to encourage more.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am also not good at referrals, it is just that we share our links in social media and other platforms, but receive nothing or inactive people. Yet this is good plan in a website and a good strategy too, this makes current users to bring more traffic to the site, and possibly more activities if other users join, resulting in more revenue because advertising market is looking for best active place to advertise their products. This is money making forum, so finance related advertisement will be more. If we get some referrals, then there is chance to earn some extra revenue, so this is good for both site and members.