GETTING PAID JUST FOR CLEARING OUT YOUR EMAIL!!

I

innorob02

?Volutic (paying you just to read emails!!)?

How to use Volutic you ask?
On your desktop, tablet or mobile. Simply open an email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for 30s and get paid. Also make sure to remove them from your spam folder in your email.

Its Referral Program:
6 levels down and the following percentages:
1. 100%;
2. 90%;
3. 80%;
4. 70%;
5. 60%;
6. 50%.

Payment Options:
Cryto, Paypal etc and the Minium payout is 0.2 USD.

TO JOIN FEEL FREE TO DROP IN MY MESSAGES

I have worked on this site recently, but I have a very bad experience with this site that you talked of like Volutic. I read a lot of mails of this site to make sure I reach the minimum payout soon. But, when I reached there they showed balance error when I tried to withdraw into my Payoneer account.

In addition to this site, Clickgennie too made me disappointed and gave me the same error when I applied for the withdrawal after reaching the threshold. I also checked whether its problem with the Payoneer account, but it seemed fine. I also contacted their support section but they never replied. Can you share your experience regarding any payout received by you recently.

?Volutic (paying you just to read emails!!)?

How to use Volutic you ask?
On your desktop, tablet or mobile. Simply open an email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for 30s and get paid. Also make sure to remove them from your spam folder in your email.

Its Referral Program:
6 levels down and the following percentages:
1. 100%;
2. 90%;
3. 80%;
4. 70%;
5. 60%;
6. 50%.

Payment Options:
Cryto, Paypal etc and the Minium payout is 0.2 USD.

TO JOIN FEEL FREE TO DROP IN MY MESSAGES
I am interested can u let me know how to get started

I have worked on this site recently, but I have a very bad experience with this site that you talked of like Volutic. I read a lot of mails of this site to make sure I reach the minimum payout soon. But, when I reached there they showed balance error when I tried to withdraw into my Payoneer account.

In addition to this site, Clickgennie too made me disappointed and gave me the same error when I applied for the withdrawal after reaching the threshold. I also checked whether its problem with the Payoneer account, but it seemed fine. I also contacted their support section but they never replied. Can you share your experience regarding any payout received by you recently.
Wow, thanks for the reply... I recently just started and I will get back to you when I reach my withdraw goal...

Wow, thanks for the reply... I recently just started and I will get back to you when I reach my withdraw goal...
How long can you reach your goal on this site when giving it altmost dedication?I think as much as there are a lot of earning strategies like earning through referrals and downnliners and offcourse the power of compounding this site won't benefit you much when working on it as an average person with no downliners.

My experience was so bad, after working for a long time only to earn a 3cents and later on when wanting to get a withdraw i got banned from the site for no apparent reason.So hope your strategy works there and do your due deligence research to ensure it has a good rating on reviews.

I've just been reading reviews of this site and all of them say it is a scam so I would advise people not to join or at least do some research on the site. If there were mixed reviews I might think about joining but every one I have read says it is a scam with many people saying they got blocked for no apparent reason or they didn't get paid. Don't waste your time as it's definitely a site to avoid.

Bro , you are not alone on this. Can you believe that I spent one month plus just to reach their minimum amount of $0.20 ,and then the have to block my account to the extent that I don't have access to it up till now .
I have seen many newbies to the site promoting the site in this forum ,but if I tried to advise them , they seem not to believe.
Volutics is a pure scam ,and people who have used it will agree with me that it is .

Secondly , it will take almost 3 months for one to reach $3 in the site ,which one can earn if working in paid to post sites on two weeks or even less.

Instead of people going for their low paying scamming platform , they should go for paid to post sites ,where they will learn and earn .

I am interested can u let me know how to get started

How long can you reach your goal on this site when giving it altmost dedication?I think as much as there are a lot of earning strategies like earning through referrals and downnliners and offcourse the power of compounding this site won't benefit you much when working on it as an average person with no downliners.

My experience was so bad, after working for a long time only to earn a 3cents and later on when wanting to get a withdraw i got banned from the site for no apparent reason.So hope your strategy works there and do your due deligence research to ensure it has a good rating on reviews.
Thanks for the heads up. With these sites, I am really just trying out everything but so far from what I have got from these PTC sites, starclicks must be the most legit. I'll will still continue with this one and get back to you if something positive comes through

Bro , you are not alone on this. Can you believe that I spent one month plus just to reach their minimum amount of $0.20 ,and then the have to block my account to the extent that I don't have access to it up till now .
I have seen many newbies to the site promoting the site in this forum ,but if I tried to advise them , they seem not to believe.
Volutics is a pure scam ,and people who have used it will agree with me that it is .

Secondly , it will take almost 3 months for one to reach $3 in the site ,which one can earn if working in paid to post sites on two weeks or even less.

Instead of people going for their low paying scamming platform , they should go for paid to post sites ,where they will learn and earn .
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. As the days come by and hearing more experiences like your's it is making me question a lot about the site and it thus further expands my research on it and I like it...

Thanks for the heads up. With these sites, I am really just trying out everything but so far from what I have got from these PTC sites, starclicks must be the most legit. I'll will still continue with this one and get back to you if something positive comes through
It's okay that is why we share ideas so that a quick response to abate certain things can be done, what is important is being alert all the time, and ensure you are engaging in projects that will be beneficial for you and give you good conversions instead of making you waste your time, data and pay you peanuts or nothing at all after a long day or many days work that requires a reward.

So working on sites like this forum or other paid to write sites could be the best decision you can embark on as a beginner in earning online or getting some bucks to build your business empire.