Get paid watching Videos online

Calebe

Previously, I though it was a joke, till I tried it myself, You can go to this site and watch videos and get paid for it.
Watch the video to make money 🎉 sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am expecting you to attach a screenshot of the withdrawal you have made from the site where you are watching video to make money. This will help in convincing people to join your affiliate links.

Someone who is going to engage in watching videos to make money must be ready to burn a lot of data. I hope the website is paying people good amount of money for watching videos.

It does not make any sense to watch a lengthy video only to receive cents at the end of the session or task.

Instead I prefer to engage in get paid to post because the amount you can make depend on your ability to post comments.

Calebe

I am expecting you to attach a screenshot of the withdrawal you have made from the site where you are watching video to make money. This will help in convincing people to join your affiliate links.

Someone who is going to engage in watching videos to make money must be ready to burn a lot of data. I hope the website is paying people good amount of money for watching videos.

It does not make any sense to watch a lengthy video only to receive cents at the end of the session or task.

Instead I prefer to engage in get paid to post because the amount you can make depend on your ability to post comments.
I will definitely do so while on my Mobile, I am using a labtob on this site, which is not connected to my wallet. I would do so subsequently?

kahwabenjamin

I've been there, and I still think that it's a joke. I made more than $200. Then they asked me to go and bring in more people. Furthermore, I guess that's why you posted the thread, to get the referrals. After all, that's why most of us are here. Do you have any payment proofs?

kahwabenjamin

You know, I have an account with those guys. I watched videos worth $200+ but when I wanted to withdraw, they asked me to bring in more people. It's more of a referral program rather than watching videos. Again, the pay is unsustainable for any employer.
All I need is proof of payment from the users, not the website.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my own experience, this kind of websites are purely legit, not saying they are scam but they are not just what they portrayed to be. Firstly, you can't earn over $200 just for watching videos on the internet or any website. How do you think they make their money that they can afford to pay a lot of people that such amount. I think it's better you leave the site and not waste your precious time.
They have nothing to offer, that's why they kept asking you to bring referrals.