Get Paid to Free Paypal Daily By watching Youtube Videos and Clicking on Ads

lanhtsang

Now making money online has become quite easy. I am using this website more than 2 years to make upto $100 Daily FREE Paypal money just by watching youtube videos and clicking on some ads. It is 100% genuine and legit website to make money online. You don't have to invest any kind registration fees it's completly FREE to SingUp. You can withdraw your earning on weekly basis via PAYPAL Or Bank Transfer. This website works Worldwide i.e. any one can work from anywhere in the world. There is no time limit to work you can work on your free time. Interested people can drop their email id or Whatsapp no in the comment box or they can whatsapp me on +84905885259 for more details.

rightminds

All this over hipyped money making scheme online I don't buy into it. When someone said he/she is making a particular some of money online and when it comes to saying it out he's requesting people to contact secretly then there is more to it. To I believe that if you're really confident about what you're talking about you should be bold enough to say it openly or of you feel that the information is too precious to you to release it for free, I suggest you create a blog for it and promote it for people to patronize you. All these contact my number or email me we all know where it always end up to. Like I said in other thread most of the best online money making scheme I've participated in are gotten for free and a lot of the ones I paid for are scrap and mere waste of money. I'm not saying that your scheme is not genuine but the idea of calling people for private contact is want I don't support.

lanhtsang

All this over hipyped money making scheme online I don't buy into it. When someone said he/she is making a particular some of money online and when it comes to saying it out he's requesting people to contact secretly then there is more to it. To I believe that if you're really confident about what you're talking about you should be bold enough to say it openly or of you feel that the information is too precious to you to release it for free, I suggest you create a blog for it and promote it for people to patronize you. All these contact my number or email me we all know where it always end up to. Like I said in other thread most of the best online money making scheme I've participated in are gotten for free and a lot of the ones I paid for are scrap and mere waste of money. I'm not saying that your scheme is not genuine but the idea of calling people for private contact is want I don't support.
I am a new member, if my post contains the link then my post violates the law and I will be locked

Khezo

Well I can't say its a scam or you dont know what you saying. But the thing is what you just type looks like there is more to it than you saying. Take for instance you say you make $100 for just watching videos and *********, have done a lot of online jobs like this and I can say this deal of yours is just too sweet to accept easily

Donkiz

Even though I don't think that the amount you said that you are earning daily is feasible, I'm really interested in knowing more about the platform that one can earn such amount or anything in that region on daily basis, if you are willing to give more information about the site.

Also I want to know if the platform uses any other payment option apart from PayPal, because if it's the only means of payment I might not be able to join as my country is restricted from using PayPal for transactions.

chicnthin

I am a new member, if my post contains the link then my post violates the law and I will be locked
Hi! I understand that you can't post that contains a link at the moment but perhaps you could give us more information regarding the site you were talking about, rather than just saying that we can earn on it at an estimated amount. In addition to that, providing us some proof of payments would ease our worries. It doesn't have to be yours, it could be from someone else who have already withdrawn on the site. I'm not saying that it is a scam but you would understand that we would feel hesitant to join in a site where we don't know much about. We are only trying to be careful here as we don't want to waste our time anymore.

lanhtsang

Hi! I understand that you can't post that contains a link at the moment but perhaps you could give us more information regarding the site you were talking about, rather than just saying that we can earn on it at an estimated amount. In addition to that, providing us some proof of payments would ease our worries. It doesn't have to be yours, it could be from someone else who have already withdrawn on the site. I'm not saying that it is a scam but you would understand that we would feel hesitant to join in a site where we don't know much about. We are only trying to be careful here as we don't want to waste our time anymore.
Hello Chicnthin, no scam, how to I send my link to you?