Get Paid To Share

P

Predator262

Do you want to earn by just sharing an internet connection and also earning from referrals?
You can make passive income even while you sleep, watching TV, or using your mobile phone.

STEPS:
  1. Reply to this post to receive your link.
  2. Create an account and download the app.
  3. Log in through the app and make sure it runs in the background.
  4. Sleep or use the phone to do other things and witness the money roll in.
  5. Reach the minimum payout and request for payment.
Reply to this post if interested.

Juen15

Do you want to earn by just sharing an internet connection and also earning from referrals?
You can make passive income even while you sleep, watching TV, or using your mobile phone.

STEPS:
  1. Reply to this post to receive your link.
  2. Create an account and download the app.
  3. Log in through the app and make sure it runs in the background.
  4. Sleep or use the phone to do other things and witness the money roll in.
  5. Reach the minimum payout and request for payment.
Reply to this post if interested.
How much can be produced there. Is the application you mean legit and have you gotten a payment from it? I am interested in. Can you share it with me. I will be your reference. I hope it's not a honeygain app.

P

Predator262

How much can be produced there. Is the application you mean legit and have you gotten a payment from it? I am interested in. Can you share it with me. I will be your reference. I hope it's not a honeygain app.
Yeah, it is but what was your problem? Anything you encountered and were not happy with?

Juen15

Yeah, it is but what was your problem? Anything you encountered and were not happy with?
If that application is honeygain. I am a little difficult to produce a lot there. I am in a low tier country. In a review about that application. The state also affects income. This app doesn't run automatically so I have to open it to keep it active. It drains my battery. But. What is your experience using the application? Have they paid you? Even though. Honeygain's status review is legit and it pays. So even though the income was long there. But they pay their users. Also having multiple referrals will speed up to a minimum withdrawal. Share other apps or sites that you may know and are legitimate.

P

Predator262

Yeah, I am also in a country that therefore struggling to make much due to a very bad connection but have generated some amount and am also trying other methods and if you are interested I would share that site to also help you out.

Juen15

Yeah, I am also in a country that therefore struggling to make much due to a very bad connection but have generated some amount and am also trying other methods and if you are interested I would share that site to also help you out.
Make a thread so that it is not only me who gets information from you. But members of this trendy forum too. Information about sites or apps that make extra money is essential for a forum. The more information you get. The forum will become the best growing and center for information. Also include information about how to generate and proof of your payment (if any). Forum members will see proof of payment and it will attract them to join. I have registered on several forums that make extra money. There is a lot of information about the sites and apps which are really good and also recommended.