Earn Money Get paid to search the web, take surveys and more

Creative Gem

I came across Swagbucks around 16 months ago and I love it .. its a nice easy way to make a little bit of extra money.

You can earn swagbucks (SBs) from completing certain actions on the site. Swagbucks offers many ways, such as surveys, videos, tasks, polls, games, competitions.......lots of things really.

You currently need 849 SBs to get a £5 Amazon voucher or 1049 SBs to get £5 to your paypal account. I only exchange my points for Amazon vouchers as you get more for your bucks but sometimes I think the cash would be nice!

Last year I managed to buy a lot of Christmas presents on Amazon and I hardly had to use my credit card! It made things so much easier. Since I last changed up my SBs to vouchers mid December I have almost another £50 in Amazon vouchers :-D Making £25 a month is very do-able if you can do a survey everyday.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of the first tasks I did online consist of swagbucks and other numerous which I couldn't remember. And I earned nothing around it cos the surveys aren't for me due to my demographic that made me dump swagbucks for better earning opportunities online instead of I'll be wasting my time with swagbucks earnings that are very much minimal.

AmaliaTG

I came across Swagbucks around 16 months ago and I love it .. its a nice easy way to make a little bit of extra money.

You can earn swagbucks (SBs) from completing certain actions on the site. Swagbucks offers many ways, such as surveys, videos, tasks, polls, games, competitions.......lots of things really.

You currently need 849 SBs to get a £5 Amazon voucher or 1049 SBs to get £5 to your paypal account. I only exchange my points for Amazon vouchers as you get more for your bucks but sometimes I think the cash would be nice!

Last year I managed to buy a lot of Christmas presents on Amazon and I hardly had to use my credit card! It made things so much easier. Since I last changed up my SBs to vouchers mid December I have almost another £50 in Amazon vouchers :-D Making £25 a month is very do-able if you can do a survey everyday.
Swagbugs didn't work for me, neither do I like sites to do with points. Swagbugs, it's a scam to me because when you do those game offers, they will ask you to pay a certain amount for you to be able to reach the level of requirement which is what will give you those points upon reaching the level of requirement. Which sounds scam to me, I mean, how can you pay just to reach a level? Yet you are there to earn money? It doesn't make sense.

Kwess

I think swagbucks is a good survey site because I've been hearing it on many online money sites but I don't know much about it yet, from the look of things it might be a good site. I even tried to sign up but it doesn't work in my country and I don't know the reason why but I think it works good in the developed countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks is one of the most wonderful sites to complete different offerwalls and surveys from and get paid. They have lots of surveys to do and make enough side bucks from. I have seen people who literally just use Swagbucks to do survey and earn more than enough side bucks. But too bad it's not for all countries, only UKs and the United States, and some other European countries are making it there.

allison001

Verified member
There are some legit websites that pays you my simply completing their task, and some of their task include searching some websites taking surveys and watching videos, this website pays you by completing their task and bringing back the proof to show that you have really complete the task then you earn rewards.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are some legit websites that pays you my simply completing their task, and some of their task include searching some websites taking surveys and watching videos, this website pays you by completing their task and bringing back the proof to show that you have really complete the task then you earn rewards.
I think you are referring to micro tasks sites....they are the ones that offers services like that. You are asked to follow people on Instagram, Facebook and some times you are asked to complete some websites tasks. Well, they are paying but the amount they pay is not too reasonable to me. You can't make much from those kinds of sites.