Paid search

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think this kind of advertisement method deals with searching for anything related to your business and brings on your brand as the number one company that does that kind of thing. These are usually done with the help of the search engines online. I’d really wish to mention but I don’t want to advertise for anyone on this platform.
You can easily make a deal with them by paying them to put your business name as the first name that shows up whenever anybody is trying to make some research about things like that. This could last for weeks, months or even years. It depends on the kind of contract you make with them. It really helps market your products

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think this is a very good idea, but this could work more effectively if what you deal with is easy to think of, like health business and all sorts, because I am very sure this kind of advert deals will be based on duration, and the more people search for it, the more the chance of getting known

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a very good way of showcasing ones business to the world. But during the period that this kind of advertisment last, does that mean if people search for it afterwards, there may not be anything resulted to such a business again since the period it had the deal with the search engine has elapsed.