Get paid to lose weight?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Have you ever heard about that before? Is it possible to get paid to lose weight?

Isn't it just great to earn Christmas money and improve your health at the same time in this terrific way?

Do you know any weight loss apps that let you bet on yourself in order to lose weight?
I have heard that you can compete against yourself and if you give it up you lose
the money you bet. Whereas if you reach your goal, you can earn a lot of money.

Well, what do you think? Is it possible to get paid to lose weight?
Looking forward to receiving your guidance, advice and suggestions.
Thanking you all in advance.

At first, the thread’s topic got me attracted because it sounded kind of odd to me, seeing such statement as a headline going through the body of the post then I could pick out some one or two reasonable points from it, I mean talking about the app the person wrote about in the thread, it is actually my first time hearing about such thing well it is not as if I do not see applications that talks about weight loss and all sorts but not this particular one that will even be ready to pay you for doing yourself good

At first, the thread’s topic got me attracted because it sounded kind of odd to me, seeing such statement as a headline going through the body of the post then I could pick out some one or two reasonable points from it, I mean talking about the app the person wrote about in the thread, it is actually my first time hearing about such thing well it is not as if I do not see applications that talks about weight loss and all sorts but not this particular one that will even be ready to pay you for doing yourself good
Hi Jamoflondon. Thank you for your nice post. It is really great to get paid to lose way. You earn money and you improve your health at the same time. You are right that it may sound strange at first but I think that there are such apps. Hope that someone here may know about the existence of such apps and inform us.

Wow this is the first time I'm hearing about this and I don't really think it is really necessary for them to pay us to lose weight, everyone supposed to know the danger that is involved in gaining weight and if I may ask what will happen also to me that doesn't even have any weight to lose, does it really mean that I may not have the opportunity to make money in the platform because it seems as it is suitable for only people with extra weight to lose.. we are just looking for the best way to make money online because this condition will not favour a lot of people.

Wow this is the first time I'm hearing about this and I don't really think it is really necessary for them to pay us to lose weight, everyone supposed to know the danger that is involved in gaining weight and if I may ask what will happen also to me that doesn't even have any weight to lose, does it really mean that I may not have the opportunity to make money in the platform because it seems as it is suitable for only people with extra weight to lose.. we are just looking for the best way to make money online because this condition will not favour a lot of people.
Hi Sotherefore. Thank you for your nice post. Isn't it just great to get paid to lose weight! I have recently heard about this and I found it strange.
Anyway, it really exists. I fully agree with you that this app is suitable only for people with extra weight to lose.

Hi Sotherefore. Thank you for your nice post. Isn't it just great to get paid to lose weight! I have recently heard about this and I found it strange.
Anyway, it really exists. I fully agree with you that this app is suitable only for people with extra weight to lose.
I do not see anything wrong with it at all , but I believe this is more suitable for people that have extra weight to lose because for me I don't even have a single weight to lose now, and beside how are they able to generate the money they are paying all the people who are interested to lose their weight using the platform ? I would like to know more about the website and what benefit they will have if people are losing weight in the platform..not really for anything I just want to know more about them and their main purpose why they are doing this.

I have read about several kinds of "Get Paid To Lose Weight" programs. Most of them are apps that pay you to lose weight and exercise. I think most of them are found in Google Play store. I think some of them are Diet bet, Sweat coin, Healthy Wage, etc. I have never tried them because most of them pay through PayPal and PayPal is not available in my country. However, you may certainly try them out and see if they work for you. You might not get rich, but you will make a couple of dollars if you use these apps diligently daily.

I have read about several kinds of "Get Paid To Lose Weight" programs. Most of them are apps that pay you to lose weight and exercise. I think most of them are found in Google Play store. I think some of them are Diet bet, Sweat coin, Healthy Wage, etc. I have never tried them because most of them pay through PayPal and PayPal is not available in my country. However, you may certainly try them out and see if they work for you. You might not get rich, but you will make a couple of dollars if you use these apps diligently daily.
Hi Good-Guy. Thank you very much for your informative and helpful post.' Get paid to lose weight ' programs are really very interesting. I may try the apps you mention in your post and see if they work for me. :)