Get paid to do surveys with Superpay with minimum payout 1$

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Superpay is one of those sites where you can easily earn money while giving surveys and completing offers additionally. As surveys mostly suits to me as it comes mostly here and there are many survey panel where you can earn here:

Revenue Wall is the most paying in my opinion.

Minimum payout is 1$ and can withdraw via paypal.

proof of payments:
Screenshot 2020-12-12 132938.png

Nova

It feels good that there are some of the survey sites for the Indian users. A lot of time we don't get good amount of the surveys that can pay. And getting payment in the paytm is also not much available in many survey sites. So it'd be reasonable to see some of such sites that can pay via paypal and open to the Indian users.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, you also may join and start earning :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The two options you posted looks okay, revenue wall and superpay survey sites. Have you been rewarded before through this survey sites before?? Do you think this survey sites is accessible worldwide for people all over the world to earn from?? It is very hard to find a paying surveys that pays worldwide for it's members. About 50% of them doesn't offer jobs to lower tier countries, because their target audience are not based that side. Rather their target are based in those top tier countries.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It pays worldwide at a good rate and you can find fine surveys of video-based too here.
You can try. I made over 10$ from this till now spending 10min a day almost from mid-November.
Screenshot_20210105-065114.png

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The two options you posted looks okay, revenue wall and superpay survey sites. Have you been rewarded before through this survey sites before?? Do you think this survey sites is accessible worldwide for people all over the world to earn from?? It is very hard to find a paying surveys that pays worldwide for it's members. About 50% of them doesn't offer jobs to lower tier countries, because their target audience are not based that side. Rather their target are based in those top tier countries.
You can see how much I earn just via Revenue wall:
Screenshot_20210105-065841.png