Get paid online performing social media activities.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
It can be correct and accurate to say that each and everyone of us in this forum owns a social Media account. Having a social Media account can definitely be beneficial to both ourselves and our business. Majority of Us spend reasonable and huge amount of time on our social media accounts engaging in various social media activities such as watching uploaded videos, viewing uploaded pictures on our social media news feeds, or possibly liking commenting and sharing a photo or video. The worst part is that when we engage in social media activities we never get paid for it. However, it would interest you to know that there are some websites and platforms somewhere in the internet that can be reasonably and comfortably for just performing social media activities in them. You do not have to worry about using this websites and platforms, that can pay you for performing social media activities and the reason is because some of them are considered to be user-friendly and very much flexible in usage. Furthermore, below are some of this website and platforms that can pay you comfortably and reasonably for performing social media:

SWAGBUCKS - Swagbucks is a popular get-paid-to website that allows you to earn points for completing various tasks, including social media activities such as following accounts and sharing posts.

PAIDPERTWEET - PaidPerTweet is a website that pays you to post sponsored tweets on your Twitter account.

FAMEBIT - Famebit is a platform that connects social media influencers with brands for sponsored content campaigns across various social media channels.

INFLUENSTER - Influenster is a product review platform that offers opportunities for users to receive free products and review them on social media.

SOCIALIX - Socialix is a platform that connects social media influencers with brands for sponsored content campaigns across various social media channels.

Activator230822

Verified member
I think I too I am a beneficiary on the earning online through doing social media activities.
Some of the activities that one can do to earn on the social media networks includes;

Promotion of affiliate links
As far as I am concerned I have benefited so much by promoting my affiliate links on social media platforms like Facebook, telegram among others. The results are very impressive so to speak.

Selling of goods and services
Most people tend to conduct various business online on Facebook by creating a business page on Facebook whereby they can engage in the buying and selling of goods and services on the platform.