Earn Money Get Paid Just Inviting New Member With Ultracoin Site

Juen15

WHAT IS THE ULTRACOIN SITE?

Ultracoin is a paid website for inviting friends. This site will provide rewards for every new user who registers using your link.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ULTRACOIN SITE?

To make money with the ultracoin site a member or user must invite their friends or family to join this site. The registration process is quite easy, just enter your email and your password will be sent via email.
Each successful invitation, you will get $ 0.05. Previously it was $ 0.1 but it was lowered due to lots of fake accounts.

HOW MUCH MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 1 with payment options via paypal.

Invite 20 friends and you can withdraw your money from this site.

IS THE REFFERAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE?

Yes, of course. Because the main way to make money with Ultracoin is referring new members to register on it.

HOW TO START EARNING ?

• Register here (just enter your email)
  • Invite as many friends, family or someone as possible
  • Withdraw your income after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

IS THERE ANY PROOF OF PAYMENT?

I haven't gotten my first payment from this site.
But there are lots of proof of payment on the ultracoin site telegram channel.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The program really make sense. Whit what they are paying before $0.1 per referral and what they are now paying $0.05 it shows that there is likeliness that the website may be legit.
There are some websites out there that will promise $2 per click and $25 per referral. That is too much, they are scam.
I tried the website, but it is on other languages from English.
Is there no English version?

Juen15

@mcjerry
They lower the rewards for each referral because many users are cheating. This often happens if the way to generate these sites is by referrals. Users will create fake accounts to get rewards from them. Of course the site team is not silent, namely decreasing the reward and will prohibit anyone who is found to be cheating. There is currently no English. But you can use a browser with translator features like chrome. Try it amd enjoy with it.