Get Paid For Downloading and Completing Missions

Juen15

IMG_20210601_071009.jpg

WHAT IS A REWARDY APPLICATION?

Rewardy is a free money making application by completing tasks that have been provided by the application. This application gets a rating of 3+ with a review rating of 4.6.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE REWARDY APP?

To make money with rewardy applications, members or users must complete tasks, namely:

Download the app and complete the missions in it.
Complete the survey.
Resolving the quiz

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is 10K points or $ 10 with payment options via paypal only.

IS A REFERRAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE?

Yes. Every user or member you invite, you will get 100 points and 5% of your friend's total income.
Add my code "G2T1XF" to support me

HOW TO START EARNING?

- Download / register rewardy apps on play store
- Complete tasks / missions and collect coins or balance
- Withdraw your earnings after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

Juen15

Well written and saying, what are the qualifications to start ending,is it by sharing a link, clicking a link or just downloading the app will end money?
Now how does this really work, after downloading the app, will it still be use on free basics?
Or we run it with data, cause I was actually considering the payment and the resources needed.
After you download the application offered by rewardy. You have to complete the mission in it. There are many types of missions, just install it, purchase it, complete a certain level, or stay active for a few days. It was all possible in the mission. You can immediately delete the application offered if the mission is completed and you get credit for the offer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You never stated the payment processor the app uses to disburse payment @Juen15. I'm looking up to that before getting started with the reward app if I'm keen to get onboard. How long will it take one to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold if the person is dedicating enough time for the app to earn money??

Mellorando

Banned
Of course there are website that pays its users for downloading different apps and completing missions good example of this website is lite gpt.com this website allows it users to earn money for downloading app I mean we download apps almost every day on play store so why not to download an apps and also get paid this is an incredible website and earnings have been redeemed if you have a valid PayPal account

Juen15

You never stated the payment processor the app uses to disburse payment @Juen15. I'm looking up to that before getting started with the reward app if I'm keen to get onboard. How long will it take one to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold if the person is dedicating enough time for the app to earn money??
You can see it there. I always provide a payment option in every post in the minimum withdrawal section. They pay via paypal only. Also it's erratic, earnings are calculated by the number of in-app bids completed. If the offer has run out you can invite friends as an alternative while waiting for the offer to be updated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can see it there. I always provide a payment option in every post in the minimum withdrawal section. They pay via paypal only. Also it's erratic, earnings are calculated by the number of in-app bids completed. If the offer has run out you can invite friends as an alternative while waiting for the offer to be updated.
And i don't have a verified paypal account to do that and this app can't make me go get a verified paypal with such low earnings it offers. I know it doesn't offer high payment, it will offer same payment like any other micro tasks app out there in the google playstore or app store. Unless you tell me i can reach $2 a day from the app without referrals in a day, before i can decide joining, LoL.

Juen15

And i don't have a verified paypal account to do that and this app can't make me go get a verified paypal with such low earnings it offers. I know it doesn't offer high payment, it will offer same payment like any other micro tasks app out there in the google playstore or app store. Unless you tell me i can reach $2 a day from the app without referrals in a day, before i can decide joining, LoL.
Of course, to get paypal verified, you won't be able to get it with the app, you have to add a virtual credit card to get paypal verified status. You already know that getting rewards from apps is small. This is an offer for an additional allowance. It doesn't matter in the least but it pays you consistently. LOL

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Of course, to get paypal verified, you won't be able to get it with the app, you have to add a virtual credit card to get paypal verified status. You already know that getting rewards from apps is small. This is an offer for an additional allowance. It doesn't matter in the least but it pays you consistently. LOL
I got your information of getting a verified paypal account, I'll see if I'll be getting the virtual credit card to verify my paypal to see if i can earn small incentive from the app. I guess the earnings are up to 50 cents per day when i hanged around on the app?? I've done this kind of tasks before, and the highest i got was around $0.14 a day.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Truly, I have not install or used the app before. But I have seen and used apps like that before. Though, the app might be real and legit. But problem I have with apps like that is it Alis always hard to earn up to $1 daily. You might work on the app for weeks qnd not earn up to $5. Now what is now the essence of waste time on the app. But there are some people that make good money with the app. So you can check it out and you might be fortunate to earn good money there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason I don't likedownloading money making apps is because many of them do not pay well and waste a lot of time. I have downloaded a couple of them and I wasn't even able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. I think the reason is because some of the apps do not play well in certain countries and geographical locations.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I was unable to read all the comments, so I don't know whether some members have used on how the application works. Is it only quiz and survey that money can be made. And on which average hours can someone work per day before making the withdrawal limit. Because it seems the points are much to me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Truly, I have not install or used the app before. But I have seen and used apps like that before. Though, the app might be real and legit. But problem I have with apps like that is it Alis always hard to earn up to $1 daily. You might work on the app for weeks qnd not earn up to $5. Now what is now the essence of waste time on the app. But there are some people that make good money with the app. So you can check it out and you might be fortunate to earn good money there.
That's complete waste of time such kind of tasks doesn't worth our time when i can't earn up to $5 at least in a week doing tasks via the site/app. I engage in more better paying gigs online, anyone that isn't earning me something worth my time, energy, data i quit and not hesitating at all.