GET PAID $80 PER HOUR TO WATCH VIDEOS [Make Money Online]

Tommy95

Your results may be more, the same, or less depending on your work ethic, your individual abilities, economic conditions, and your ability to apply the skills you learned. Some of the links above are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you use them. You may use a different link if you choose to.

Bishwaraj

All these type of sites are SCAM sites. Don't waste your time.

I have already experience on these type of sites.
No sites will pay such amount just for watching video.

After watching video money will add to your Account Balance.
But when you reach the Minimum Payout and you request for Payout, it will ask to collect some referrals around 100 or more.

You will never get your Payment.
Be careful.

These sites are only for Promote their video, not to give you money.

Yui

Don't think it's true as many website just like scam..And most of them just able to earn little bit money which is poor efficiency. Anyway, if it's really good, please share the link here;P

Bishwaraj

My google search of the site (once I knew the name of it) pretty much confirmed that ;)

Thanks for reply ...

Actually I forgot the site name.
Few months back I have tried 3 similar sites get paid to watch video.

Per video watch my Account was credited $5 to $10 based on video length.
I watched for more than 12 hours continuously to reach minimum payout.

After I reached the Min. Payout, when I requested Payout, it showed message to must get Referral (above 50) for Cashout.
So l left those sites.

Anyhow if I will find any similar site, I will reply here.

As per my experience
If any site is giving few cents for watching video that may be genuine, but if any site giving more than $1 just for watching video, mostly those are scam.

Thanks

ezcashbiz614

All these type of sites are SCAM sites. Don't waste your time.

I have already experience on these type of sites.
No sites will pay such amount just for watching video.

After watching video money will add to your Account Balance.
But when you reach the Minimum Payout and you request for Payout, it will ask to collect some referrals around 100 or more.

You will never get your Payment.
Be careful.

These sites are only for Promote their video, not to give you money.

My google search of the site (once I knew the name of it) pretty much confirmed that ;)

rockydsouza91

pl
Your results may be more, the same, or less depending on your work ethic, your individual abilities, economic conditions, and your ability to apply the skills you learned. Some of the links above are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you use them. You may use a different link if you choose to.
please send me on my mail id [email protected]

J

jhonniez09

how to earn money online??
can you teach me how to start??

newbee

hello tommy how are you? pls come back to your post and recheck it because you have forgot to mention link so that people can join your program other wise its clear you made a joke post here. correct it asap

J

jyd111

Where is the site? You did not mention the site or the way where the process will be done

ezcashbiz614

What is the deal with newbies not understanding you can't post links when you're new lol.
Did you not go back and look at your post after you made it? Did you not see none of the
links worked or showed up? You gotta get out there and interact and post some before
you can start slinging links around.