Selling Get millions of articles for just 3 USD

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Get millions of articles for just $3 payable through Trendri currency or LTC.
These articles come with Private Label Rights, you can either use them or resell them. You can publish these articles on your blogs and third party writing sites.If you can, you can also sell them to other people. These articles are on all topics you can think of, from business and finance to health and lifestyle.
These articles are written by professionals, so they are well written and free from language and grammar mistakes.
I will provide you Google drive link and you can download all these articles.
Best way to use these articles is do some editing before publishing. You can either use Quillbot or ChatGPT to make some changes on article before publishing.
Say goodbye to the hardwork of researching and writing articles, get millions of copyright free articles.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
These articles might have already been published on multiple websites, right? So there will be an issue of duplicates if I publish on my websites. But using article rewriter can help these articles get original status. Is the price negotiable? I mean can I get for half of what you are charging? or Instead of million articles, can I get half of what you are selling?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Thanks for showing interest, I am sending PM with my new rate.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@ Mika do you offer samples of the articles. So I could glance through first.