Earn Money Generate money by Design and Sell emoji for free

Mertayasa

If you have a laptop or smart phone you absolutely can follow this tricks to make money. This tips is good for you who want to make money without spend a lot of time in your laptop or working online. May bee in your mind when see about design something, it's required a great or expensive tools. It's right, but in this post you can do that for free.

Well, let's begin it.

1. First thing you need to do is go website call flaticon (.com), this site is where you can design your emoji for free. It's very simple to do, I'm sure all you can do this. Just simply click "create your emoji", after that you can design your emoji what ever you like.
Please note, you should make the creative as you can. Because this is they where you can sell it as fast as possible.

2. Go to website 99 designs (.com), In this site you can sell your emoji design. The thing that you should aware is, the PRICE. Add the lowest price at the first, this tricks will attract more peoples to your products.

3. Create as many as possible emoji as you can since it's free, the more you create the more money you can make.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There was a YouTube video I watched last year about this platform you're talking about, but I lost interest in the platform because it is not really promising to me at all because there are lot of competitions and there are people using paid platforms and I was using free platform, so I definitely stand no chance against such competition as a beginner. But I believe with consistency you can really make it.

Mertayasa

You are right actually, this kind of job to many competition. I personally just doing it around few weeks and work very slowly. May bee only a few peoples chat me about my products. But I believe nothing is impossible as long as we can do something. We should create or design something new and different than others people products.​

AmaliaTG

If you have a laptop or smart phone you absolutely can follow this tricks to make money. This tips is good for you who want to make money without spend a lot of time in your laptop or working online. May bee in your mind when see about design something, it's required a great or expensive tools. It's right, but in this post you can do that for free.

Well, let's begin it.

1. First thing you need to do is go website call flaticon (.com), this site is where you can design your emoji for free. It's very simple to do, I'm sure all you can do this. Just simply click "create your emoji", after that you can design your emoji what ever you like.
Please note, you should make the creative as you can. Because this is they where you can sell it as fast as possible.

2. Go to website 99 designs (.com), In this site you can sell your emoji design. The thing that you should aware is, the PRICE. Add the lowest price at the first, this tricks will attract more peoples to your products.

3. Create as many as possible emoji as you can since it's free, the more you create the more money you can make.​
I have seen this method been advertised on the internet and I never thought it's true, I am a research so I know all this things you are talking about it's just that I haven't tried it. It sounded so cliché to me but since I have seen it with you, then I will try it out. My question is, have you gotten clients to buy your designed emojis ? Because am sure that's where the problem comes in.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This may be some kind of easy way to really make money online. But the influx of people on this one, will be much. Because definitely there will be so many competitors, but with the right skills to design some unique stuffs, you may get to have your own customers and be making cool cash. Will definitely try it out someday.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This really sound very good and easy way to make money on internet. I belive to really make it hear one need to be very creative .Because to be able to make good design it entails good thinking and creative. And aside that if one could fall to the group of those VIP there will be very good.