Generate Bitcoin for free with absolutely no investment 100% real

Moni2402

Hello friends. This time I will be talking about adBTC, this is an incredible page where you can earn bitcoins in different ways, by performing different actions and the best of all is that it is done automatically.
The first thing you should do is register, in that process you must enter an email, a bitcoin address where you will receive the payments and the password.
When you enter the page, you will have three ways to earn money. You will find these options in the "win" menu and they are the following:
-Surf advertisements
-Autosurf
-Surf in active window.
The one we will use for the automatic method is the second option "Autosurfing", since it is the most interesting section. Just click "Start" and let the ads run themselves. As its name suggests, it works in automatic mode without having to do anything.
This way you will get satoshis.
Everything is a matter of testing and in a short time you will get good results.
Luck!

Finger Geek

Verified member
Adbtc is one of the website that people can earn real bitcoin just by completing some task. It an earning website that requires the members to be patient. Because you can not get rich with the website but it is sure that you will get some coin. I have tried the website and I have earn some reasonable amount with them but I prefer Freebitco. in to adbtc. In freebitco. in it is how you deposit or play game to warged bitcoin is how one's earnings will grow.
Freebitco. in is a faucet website that gives free bitcoin to its users. Apart from giving free bitcoin. They also have a section where user can multiply there country by playing in a hi or loss game. And also bet on some event like football, the price of crypto currency and many more

Maven Tiger

@mcjerry having used the two forums your views would help someone make inform decisions to avoid joining forums that wouldn't reward them for the task completed.
It would be insightful if you can give more information why you will opt in for freebitco.
Also, what is payment process like and withdrawal limit?