Gambling paid me off at last, see my strategy how I earned $250 from gambling below👇

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never believed it, that I'll ever gain some of my money back from gambling, it was a total shocker for me to earn $250 from gambling with just $5.50 investment last two weeks.

This information is never a way to inspire anyone to take gambling too serious. Never forget that, it is very risky, if you don't have extra funds to risk, you shouldn't consider gambling. The investment is one of the risky kind, you can ever imagine to go into. My earnings occured via virtue of luck inspired by my siblings and not by my own making.

After experiencing series of losses via gambling I decided to take a deserved break from betting, because I really don't want to experience any further disheartening losses either. But recently I decided to get back into gambling due to the success of my sister who won total of $170 from sports betting with a bonus amount from her favourite sport betting site "bet9ja, a local betting company here in Nigeria. She advised me to risk just $5+ that i will never regret it, that her strategy will get me winning money again, I listened to her, she invested the money which she asked me to deposit into my bet account, together with my brother.

They partnered and predicted total of 6.0 odds placed it with the amount of $5.50, the game played, which brought in $40. They decided to wait for more interesting match, they picked another 6:0 odds and placed the whole of the $40 into the predicted matches, which is a rolled over type. After the period of 12 hours, I asked them, for the result of the games predicted, they told me it was successful. I was very happy, that's how I won the total amount of $250. I didn't play again in the next weekend, I simply took my time off to relax. I will play again when they recommend me better matches, because I work through their guidance and not by my own failed strategies XD.

It might sound straightforward, but it's never straightforward, it took them lots of researches for them to turn out successful, and the matches they picked was deserving. I know luck also played a part in my success, but without better strategy it wouldn't have worked. If you find better strategies you can win bigger in sports betting, but you should only play when you have extra funds to risk, as I risked the funds which I know I can afford to lose without regrets.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Happy for you brother, that the luck in gambling shined on you again, it is indeed an achievement, after several losses. However, I think the luck came because you stayed away from betting for some time, and it is almost like the beginner's luck came around for you. I would suggest you stay away for sometime again cos betting is a strong system that has so much to do with luck before anything else. I used to be a gambler, I took a break cos I ran out of luck. More greens to you!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I sometimes play dice and roulette, I win sometimes and I lose most of the time. I gamble just for fun. It feels good when I win, it feels even better when I buy a dress from the money I won, I feel sad when I lose, but I don't lose an amount that will lead me to depression.

Mika

VIP Contributor
By the time you were able to make $250, you might have possibly lost $250 or even more if you have been gambling for a long time. I gamble only during the festivals and just for fun. I do not gamble because gambling can be very stressful when you lose money,

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Happy for you brother, that the luck in gambling shined on you again, it is indeed an achievement, after several losses. However, I think the luck came because you stayed away from betting for some time, and it is almost like the beginner's luck came around for you. I would suggest you stay away for sometime again cos betting is a strong system that has so much to do with luck before anything else. I used to be a gambler, I took a break cos I ran out of luck. More greens to you!
You're right buddy, the bookmakers thought I'm crazy enough to be playing consistently? XD, they've failed. My part experiences have made me learn my lessons, I don't gamble often, even as I've won this little amount, I wouldn't be forced to playing often too, trying to win more. I'll only play when I feel like risking some funds to win something extra. My sister who made the winnings for me, have won over $900 within the space of three months. Her magic around sport betting got me risking such amount which won me the bet. She doesn't know anything around football, but it seems the God of betting is behind her. Her success around betting is commendable. But such wouldn't still push me to become a prone bettor anymore. I will be playing once in a while because I don't like losing a single amount.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're right buddy, the bookmakers thought I'm crazy enough to be playing consistently? XD, they've failed. My part experiences have made me learn my lessons, I don't gamble often, even as I've won this little amount, I wouldn't be forced to playing often too, trying to win more. I'll only play when I feel like risking some funds to win something extra. My sister who made the winnings for me, have won over $900 within the space of three months. Her magic around sport betting got me risking such amount which won me the bet. She doesn't know anything around football, but it seems the God of betting is behind her. Her success around betting is commendable. But such wouldn't still push me to become a prone bettor anymore. I will be playing once in a while because I don't like losing a single amount.
That's a good strategy.... Patience is a virtue and it's needed in sport betting. More green!

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I would not say that it is not possible though, but based on the horrible experience I have had from it, up till today, it still makes me feel like it is impossible, because I can remember vividly that I lost an amount of money worth to start a business to gambling. The problem is, once you start getting to the level of addiction, the believe will be so strong in you to the extent that you would not hesitate to use any money you have for it. If proper care is not taken, the victim will end up losing everything he or she has

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I would not say that it is not possible though, but based on the horrible experience I have had from it, up till today, it still makes me feel like it is impossible, because I can remember vividly that I lost an amount of money worth to start a business to gambling. The problem is, once you start getting to the level of addiction, the believe will be so strong in you to the extent that you would not hesitate to use any money you have for it. If proper care is not taken, the victim will end up losing everything he or she has
I didn't start gambling last month, I've been an addicted gambler before, I've been playing even when I am underaged back then in 2016. I played and lost so many times, and won some minimal amount of money too. Until I officially retired last two years to find something tangible doing. I only play once in a blue moon like the way retired footballers do during ceremonial matches of their respective club after season ends. So, I can't be addictive again, because I know how it works. The $250 I won is partly luck, and excellent strategy used by my two siblings who are constantly making a living out of gambling. It doesn't mean, it never worked for you that it is how everyone sees it around gambling, No. Others are still earning something tangible from gambling.