Trading Discussion Gambling is a wrong and dangerous move in the forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders often trade without proper knowledge even gamble in the forex market. But gambling is always a wrong and dangerous move. Traders need to gain proper trading knowledge first. In my case, I learned it from my broker Eurotrader. With basic knowledge, traders can get started right away in the forex market. The next thing traders need the willingness to learn, and more experience.

Robson Dey

By avoiding the scammers in Forex market, I have selected the amazing service provider named Forex4you Company. In this market like this reliable broker they are few brokers who really help their clients. From this reliable broker I get lower trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage, higher security of funding, low transaction cost, instant market execution, active customer service etc.
For making huge money from Forex market for every trader it is very important to trade with a good trading broker who will ensure security of funding, active customer service, easy withdraw without any long term process, fastest trade execution, fluent trading platforms, various trading accounts, low trading spread and high leverage etc. and to make huge money all these are very essential.

LAUNCH1670

true the worst thing you can do in forex is going blind

Annora

Proper risk managment implies control of possible future events and is proactive rather than reactive. For example: An activity in a network requires that a new technology be developed that reduces the risk of possible loss. This is an ultimate principle to consider when setting up to trade

Annora

The currency market is the largest and most liquid of all financial markets. However, the percentage of successful traders is very low. Lack of proper trading strategy and indiscipline are generally the reasons for trading losses.

Ray Martinez

Creating and following a trading plan is critical to the success of the trader. Trading plans include daily trading routine, sources of market news, and events for market-wide perspectives to form fundamentals analysis, chart timeframes, and entry and exit timeframes for analysis to form technical analysis. Thanks to my broker Forex4you which give me the best trading condition to execute my trading plan perfectly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is not an investment one can easily jump into. I do see some people just for money investing blindly on forex only for them to lose all their money. Even watching YouTube alone cannot guarantee of even make someone a good forex trader. If you don't have good broker or mentor, stay of forex

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is a glorious profession for all of us but due to adopting some wrong tactics of trading we fail to carry sufficient profit. I know that losing an opportunity hurts but if you grow worry, you will lose the spirit of utilizing the next opportunity. Eurotrader allows traders with PAMM trading service so ignorant traders can be benefited.

Asahi

Verified member
Forex is such a business where you can trade even you are leading an on-the-go life. And to trade in this market, you can go for FXOpulence broker. The broker is highly secure for traders. They allow traders with a blessing large amount of deposit bonus.