Gainmoney review: legit?? or another scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
As ponzi scheme site falls so does new one's gets launched every day as a amateurs online continues to get ripped of their hard earned money this site always seems to be legit at first then changes and stop paying when it gets to some amount of members then crash making new members on the site lose their money.

what is gain money

Gain money is a newly launched website which claims to empower youths by paying them to work online, members earn by commenting, viewing posts , and referring.

how to earn on gain money
on the site they claim to pay the members for doing the following:

Affiliate commission is = ₦250
daily login ₦100
Read news ₦20
commenting is ₦20
Sponsored post ₦150

registration is free

what is the minimum withdrawal?

the minimum withdrawal on gainmoney is 8,000 they claim to pay directly to bank account.

is gain money legit
Hmmmm now this was what made me write this review, this platform has all the characteristics of a ponzi scheme site which I will explain what I observed that made me call it a ponzi scheme.

1) on the website where they explain how their site works all their explanations there where copied from another site which I have seen before the site where they copied it from has crashed many months ago so this means that this site is owned by the person who created the one that crashed.

2) their minimum withdrawal is too high this is another thing which I looked when I went to this site to make findings now ponzi scheme sites always has a high withdrawal threshold to easy members time on the site before realizing the site is scam

3) the pay per earnings is too much, what this people claim to offer per activities done on the site even a blind person will know that it is just to attract members to join which means this site is scam.

4) another thing I noticed whats the top gain earner which could be seen at almost the footer of their homepage this is just to attract people to join those balance are fake.

5) the last thing which I discovered again was that why is the domain name different from the actual name of the platform the domain name is agbegplay, while gain money is boldly written on the site. Why why ❓ I suggest you stay away from this site which I strong detect to be a ponzi scheme.

SANIA

Thank you for sharing this valueable piece of information. I highly appreciate your detailed review and smart thoughts related to this app.
You are right the sites which claim to pay alot of money for simple tasks are not trustable. They just create fancy ways to attract people so people can get attracted to such shiny objects and they will fall victim to their trap.
When the payout limits are too high it is not wise to utlize so much energy and time in something that can later prove to be fake one.
People must be very careful before choosing to work online as now scammers have also upgraded their methods to attract people.
Some sites also ask for registration fee which is not present in this case which is nice.
Every one of us should do proper investigation before working on such site in order to avoid scam activities and to save our time and efforts in something which is more profitable not just in terms of monetary value but the work which can help us to enhance our skills as well.
I wish you all the best for future.