Freelancing jobs

Atbul

How good are freelancing jobs paid? If you are a known freelancer, you have already trust. But for the newbies, who just right now want to adhere to freelancing?
What suggestions you can give them? On what should they concentrate? Let`s help these newbies to climb by sharing your experience with freelancing.
What websites do you use for offering your skills and jobs?
I think it would be from newbies highly appreciated.

D

Deleted member 13140

What I think a freelancer should do is to focus more and more on content, take freelancing like a job which actually it is, Just visualize it like a business, and in this era the aim of every business is to put out content on the internet, so your strategy, your goal is to put out content on the internet everyday, and when you have built trust with people, you'll see gigs coming in everyday, Example, if you go on twitter and Instagram and out out content, help people, they will in turn help you get more gigs buy either purchasing or referring you

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use upwork for freelancing jobs. I make $100 per week on average. I do 2 jobs per week on average, which means I am making $50 per job on average. If I was doing at least 5 jobs per week and consistently do 5 jobs every week for 4 weeks, I would be easily making $1000 per month, but sadly my success rate on upwork is just 80 percent. I have also registered on other freelancing platforms like Fiverr nd People Per work, but I have not been able to make money on these two freelancing platforms. But I am still trying.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can start with fiverr mate if you have the needed skills that you can use to jobs on a freelancing site. but mske sure you are not paying s dime to anyone to get any job online those ones are scammers and concentrate on sites that you verified hate that they paid to avoid being scammed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many tips that a newbie needed to know in order to be a good freelancer. First is to know the website that you may want to work with, learn th and principles, and terms and conditions. After that, make sure you choose a right gig and that you know you can do conviniently and timely. Just keep on pushing, clients will still patronize you when you gain their trust.