Freebies in the office pantry for safety of employees

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For a generous company it is now getting popular to have free snacks in the office pantry. I think it was brought about by the pandemic. One manager said that the free snacks in the office pantry are for the safety of employees in avoiding covid when they used to be going out for snacks.

I think that is a good one because we should really be aware of the risks of getting covid outside especially in stores and in the malls as well. The free snacks are sometimes hamburgers or pizza that was ordered for delivery. It is a nice thought that companies are willing to spend more for the safety of their workers. On the other side the workers would feel the concern for them of the company.

I agree with this, if the snacks in the office are made to the level of safety standards, they will be reliable. Employees will also not eat out by paying money when they are getting it free in the office itself, their money will also be saved, and they will also take care of their health.​

Snacks are preferable everywhere because illustration of products may let customer get an initial idea about company product and this helps to increase sales, a company whitout snacks and illustration of products may have less chance to earn because decoration is the most important. Especially if it is a company for fast food delivery this may help customer to decide before ordering.

The only thing I know that makes workers work with joy is when they are gifting freebies that they are not even expecting. At times, our management as well will just give us some noodles and a crate of eggs even when we are not expecting it. This motivates us more.

For a generous company it is now getting popular to have free snacks in the office pantry. I think it was brought about by the pandemic. One manager said that the free snacks in the office pantry are for the safety of employees in avoiding covid when they used to be going out for snacks.

I think that is a good one because we should really be aware of the risks of getting covid outside especially in stores and in the malls as well. The free snacks are sometimes hamburgers or pizza that was ordered for delivery. It is a nice thought that companies are willing to spend more for the safety of their workers. On the other side the workers would feel the concern for them of the company.
This is a good place of work with a manager that is humane too. This is why I say a lot of bad people make it look as if they are no longer kind people. This is very nice of the man involved tryng to make all the employees safe. This is a good gesture

That is really a great gesture by the office management to think and implement with providing freebie snacks to the employees. This in fact not only provide the employees with a clean and safe food to consume during this Covid pandemic but the management wins the hearts of the employees which will definitely add to the existing production.

I once worked in a computer it firm before I did the feeling around the company was very different from others because the company normally give them Meal ticket at the end of every month that they can get free snacks for up to 10 times in a month. This is actually a very good thing and it's really boosted the morale of all the employees.