Free Online Money Making Opportunities

Emem

Banned
Lovely evening Guys!. Trust we're doing good! 👍.

Ok, since this platform gives the opportunity to share money making Opportunities online, it would be selfish of me to hold the little knowledge of research I have acquired concerning this. So, I'll be sharing some sites and apps that have been able to make me some earnings online. Please note that you won't be Making thousands of dollars overnight but they are good ways of having that extra cash coming in. And Yes, I'll be sharing screenshots of my withdrawal so you guys can see they are all legit. I'll be dropping my YouTube video links as well that will explain fully on how to go about them.

Anticipate Guys!!!
Much Love!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There are numerous ways of making money online, the word free is what i need to correct here. When we talk about making money whether online or offline I have not encountered free ways of making money. When we say making money then we must be prepared to invest something to get something in return that is the simple rules of making money any where whether offline or online.

People have just come up with a very wrong notion that money can be made by sleeping on your beds and us in the internet alone. This is indeed a very bad percepof making money online. Because when we think careful we will even realise that the andriod phone and internet connect that is data we use in surfing the web is also bough with money. As more so in some cases we will even require money to buy the phone or laptop and internet connect. And all this in itself will not fetch us anything until we begin to use our skills in accessing the internet to acquire the required information that will enable us to make money. All these things require time and patience and it also requires alot of training. I will suggest you learn how to trade forex or crypto currencies.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for wanting to share this very valuable information because right now there are so many ways that you can be able to make money online but then there are some people that still want to use this opportunity in order to scam people and deprive them of their hard-earned money. I personally recommended anybody who wants to start making money online should first of all do a training as there are so many videos on YouTube also that can teach you about skills and also how to be able to look for client while avoiding scams.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to earn money on the internet in which you don't have to spend a dime. One of it is get paid to post forums.

Get paid to post is the easiest way to make money on the internet. You don't need any special type of skills before you can make money with get paid to post forums.

You just need to know how to construct meaningful sentences and you are good to go. The only downside is that the amount paid for each post is less than $1. But if you work consistently you can make substantial amount of money over a long period of time.

Another way to make money online without investing is to become a freelancer. You render service to the people in exchange for money and you can do this at free time. You amount of money you make with the freelancing.

The key aspect to make money with less effort as a freelancer is to look for a service which you can render with a short period of time and and attract high pay in the marketplace.

You just have to look for service which you render with the use of software. An example of such service is proofreading and editing. You can render this service with the uses of software called grammarly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Online money making has come to stay and a lot of people are capitalising on it to make some good amount of money for themselves. There are several income methods on the internet and if you can take them serious and learn the necessary things then you will definitely become successful on it. Firstly it is very important you choose one and focus on it and become successful before you move to the other, if you want. There are people that have up to five or six income streams on the internet and of course they are making money from all of them on monthly basis or even daily basis. Some of the best income methods online are:
Digital marketing: This is one of the best business ventures in which people are making good amount of money on and the internet. All you need to do is to promote digital products and make your money. When it come to digital marketing affiliate marketing comes into that category. The good thing about affiliate marketing is that you do not need your own product to start making money but promote other people's product and get your commission.
Cryptocurrency trading; This another good income method but it requires a lot of knowledge for you to make tangible money from it.
There are others you can start without money like taking online survey, PTP websites, microjobs platforms, etc.

Rachael

Verified member
I disagree with you that there is any free way of making money online. The law of demand and supply works both in online and offline earning. It is very certain that there are some websites that does not demand any form of monetary investment before you can make some profit but ultimately, nothing is free. Time is a big investment on its own. Those who work tirelessly on forums and survey sites can tell you the amount of energy, creativity they put into making reasonable comments and also, this is made possible because they have to subscribe their devices to access any site.

There is no free way when it comes to making money online. In every work, there is need to dedicate some amount of time to make something meaningful. There is nothing like free, even when companies run promos and bonuses, there is always still a condition of either buy two and get one free In this case of making money online, many people are being deceived and cajoled that making money online is very easy and sadly, when they quit their offline jobs, then it is realized that, the more you look, the less you see. I am not not saying that making money online is not legal but the extent at which it is being hyped should have some level.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well stated, this was the same ideology I have sold to before coming online to work I believed them but now that I'm here I know it was all hype. I tell a lot of people anything that has to do with work is never easy you would still need to expend energy in one way or the other. it is only fun things that you will enjoy without stress but for work no matter how small you would need your time , efforts and creativity.

What I find outstanding is just the level of energy expended on each job like we can't compared the energy' expended here with a labourer on a production site One does more job than the other. But if it is stress the two people are undergoing stress to make money.

And again I agree with you that there's no free job or money anywhere online you need to take wctive part to be able to make money. A lot of sites have their minimum withdrawal which means that if you do not meet their with withdrawal target you can't get money from the site so you need to keep on working to reach the payout. So no where is easy.

Kendy

Verified member
Since I started dedicating my time in working online, I have never come across any sites that offers free money to online workers without some amount of effort. A quick flashback to some months ago, a notification of free money popped on my screen and when I clicked on it I noticed that it was just for scamming activities because they told me I won a phone which I know there was nothing I did too special to have gotten such a prize and I did not participate in any form of promo or buying of tickets. This is just a way in which they trick vulnerable people into clicking links to the extent that someone's account can be hacked even before you realize that you should have been more cautious.

In making money online, you need to dedicate yourself into working hard, this is just the plain reality. Anyone that tells you that there is free money online is definitely telling you lies and you would realize it on your own sooner or later. Working online requires dedication, motivation, creativity and above all discipline. This is because, without discipline you cannot schedule your time and work by it and as we all know, 'time is money.'