Crypto FRACTAL PROTOCOL, Don’t pay for the Internet with your personal privacy.

elpapi78

the German native FRACTAL PROTOCOL backed by the German government for data privacy protection, just by registering and installing your wallet in any browser you will get 25 FCL already listed on various exchanges and with an estimated price of $ 0.49 a day today And the most interesting thing is that by inviting friends you and your friend earn 25 FCL more, and apart from that, you earn a percentage of coins every day just by having it installed, try it, you will not be disappointed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What's the actual percentage of FCL dude when converted to Fiat currency like the Euros or USD?
J live to get the full information of any project that demands my services in order to go into it. Going into something blindly never really paid off for me, that's why I've taking my time to learn, ask questions to those who knows that stuff in order to be guided and avoid making mistakes that I made in the past. I've installed lots of those apps that uses my network bandwidth to mine coins without asking for my services but at the end I earned nothing, that's why I stopped doing such kind of tasks.

elpapi78

Depending on the bandwidth I could ensure that from my part I am receiving from 200 fcl to 300 fcl per month, in dollars they are approximately at the current price $ 90 per month as I said depending on the internet of course this