Forex trading signal or manual trading!

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading signal or manual trading. I have been in forex for more than 5 years. I have tried both signal and manual trading. I find that using a forex trading signal is more profitable. However, it requires more work and time. Eurotrader is the best forex trading broker. They are professional and provide excellent service.

Both are actually good ways of trading forex. I used to subscribe for signals on Telegram to help my self trading. The thing about telegram signals is that the trade is usually set at a high stop loss. They can set a stop loss of 100 pips and if it reaches the stop loss with my lot size, I will be in high losses.
Manual trading is good but it means you are responsible for your losses and profits. You have to analyze your trades yourself and place your stop loss and profit target. Self trading will allow you to improve your skills though.

Still, reliable signals can help you quickly to make more money cos not all the time the signals will fail.

Trading signals are more profitable until you realize that the signals are giving you more losses instead of profits. These signals are 60 percent reliable but the remaining 40% can blow your account if you are not careful. If you can combine both forms of trading, you will be making more profits and reducing losses.

Forex trading is good and profitable but you need to know what to do at the right time. These signals are not given by AI and so they can be misleading. In fact, since the start of the year, the signal group my friend belongs to has been making losses. I do not blame the group anyway. The market has been unstable since Christmas

Trading signals are more profitable until you realize that the signals are giving you more losses instead of profits. These signals are 60 percent reliable but the remaining 40% can blow your account if you are not careful. If you can combine both forms of trading, you will be making more profits and reducing losses.

Forex trading is good and profitable but you need to know what to do at the right time. These signals are not given by AI and so they can be misleading. In fact, since the start of the year, the signal group my friend belongs to has been making losses. I do not blame the group anyway. The market has been unstable since Christmas
I agree. Signals may or may not work. And it is not easy to find genuine and reliable resources to buy signals. Relying completely on signals is a dangerous thing. Traders must keep a tab on the market, despite the fact that they trade with signals or bots, because the forex market is always changing.

Completely relying on forex trading signals can be a catastrophe. Having a deep knowledge of the forex market is required to do effective trading. All those trading signals will look a lot more beneficial if you are aware of the current market trends, so make sure you gather as much information as you can about forex and maybe then, use a few trading signals for further assistance.

I like you for your post , you are absolutely saying the truth and that is what I have been observing.. There was a time I was trading cryptocurrency in the past and then I didn't really understand how to trade on my own and as a result for I paid for a VIP signal group to be able to trade profitably , but even when the signal is always 75 to 85% accuracy I am always losing..

Sometimes most of the signal we will be getting from expert may not be reliable ,we may always be in profit but a single mistake can liquidate your whole account...

Based on what my expert was saying he said that risk management is also very important when trading volatile market .I tend to believe this may be true because without proper risk management even with 95% accuracy signal the chance of still losing is very high... There are a lot of things about cryptocurrency and the volatile market that we need to learn and sometimes if we do not pay to learn them we will learn them by losing our money , it is not always a great idea to learn this way.

Signals work but they are not 100% effective. The forex market is always moving and it is infamous for its unprecedented nature. Traders shouldn’t completely rely on signals. Your own analysis is more helpful in taking informed trading decisions.

In my opinion, forex trading signals are good, but traders shouldn’t rely on them completely. Then, there is manual trading in which a trader takes the decision on when to enter and exit the market. Manual trading is only reliable when the trader is knowledgeable and experienced, otherwise, he can mess up big time. It makes sense if a new trader takes the help of trading signals to place trades but as for an experienced trader, I’d recommend the use of both trading methods for better results.

I will first of all the like to state that it is absolutely good and there is nothing wrong in trading using signals that is provided by other people but this is something that you should not usually be comfortable doing. This is because the market is a very volatile one and if we are going to be completely honest not anybody can be able to predict accurately. Ask beginner you should always try to learn about validation and invalidation points on your own and in that way even if you are able to subscribe for signals you can be able to research on your own.

Trading the forex market with signals or trading it manually are good ways to trade the forex market, most persons prefer to trade with signals. Though one disadvantage I have seen with trading with signals is that in most cases, some persons tend to get addicted to forex trading signals, to the point where they can nolonger trade without it. When there is no signal, they get lost and won't even want to near the forex market. While you make use of a trading signal, it would be wise if you still trade manually once in a while so you don't get dependent on signals alone.